See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

We booked a room for four people. A friend spontaneously joined us and it was no problem for the staff that she could stay in the same room.

The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and all-in-all there was anything we needed for an enjoyable stay.

The staff was very helpful & friendly in general. We could even postpone the checkout (didn't pay more for it) and we could leave our luggage there for a whole day after we checked out.

The area is very central, a lot of stores/shops nearby. It's 2 minutes to the central train station.

If you're looking for a cheap, central place with all the comfort needed, there you go!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Checked inn on the 20th of August 2016. We got there before the time of 2 ' 0 clock and the boss said no problem showed us the rooms 2 people per room and they where bang on. I was in room 104 which was bang on. Clean fresh nice and new couldn't complain about nothing tv on the wall. Nice bathroom clean as with towel and shower gel hand wash. Ranbir the big boss downstairs was a diamond. The area looked a bit danger but no one says anything and carrys on about there own business nice lads . Good hotel run by good people. Don't get why there's so many bad reviews what are they on????. Check it out you can't go wrong...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2016

This hotel is more of a hostel in the red light district. Quite an intimidating area . Whilst the rooms are clean and have obviously been redecorated, the whole building is noisy because of the tiled floors everywhere it is very noisy. The staff were ok but nothing can make up for the surrounding area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I saw a lot of negative comments about this hotel and was surprised, because my opinion is just the opposite. Of course, the hotel is not located in the best part of the city, but it is near the train station and the city centre. There is an outdoor parking right near the hotel, which is free in the evening and in the night; the locals say that it is safe even though there are a lot of shady people wandering in this area. I was still worried about my car, so I left it at a parking house right on the opposite side of the street, which was much safer and not very expensive. The room was spacious, clean and fine, we even got an en-suite room, although I booked a room with shared bathroom. The only disadvantage was that there was very poor internet connection in the room itself, but on the stairs and in the corridor it was good. The staff at the hotel are very helpful and nice people, and, moreover, it was one of the most budget options in Frankfurt even during an exhibition, when the prices for the other hotels were insanely high.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Svetlana N
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was booked into the ABA Hotel by hotels.de, but when I got there I was told that I would be staying at their sister hotel, Hotel Mosel a few blocks away. Both hotels are in the red light district and I felt very unsafe walking at night. My room was filthy, with stained bedsheets, no hot water at all and it smelt of stale cigarette smoke and urine. Absolutely discusting. It was too late to find another hotel that night, but in the morning I had bites all up my legs. I moved out although the owner wanted me to pay for the second booked night. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business