All reviews new wing spg property concierge service complimentary coffee convenient location public areas are convenience store the main train station late check front office business hotel club lounge main shopping big room nice hotel minutes walking recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for a work trip and would certainly stay again. The service was both friendly and professional. The property is very well kept and modern with nicely appointed rooms. I’m not that familiar with Frankfurt so can’t comment on location but it worked well for me and there are nice restaurants and shopping areas within a 15 minute walk. The restaurant in the hotel is also outstanding.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
GuestRelationsLMPH, Asst. Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Dear Joe D,

Thank you very much for this great feedback regarding you recent stay. If your travels brings you back to Frankfurt again, just pass by at our Guest Relation, they will be happy to asist you by showing some great locations around the area.
I hope to welcome you back soon to Le Méridien!

Best,
V. Befeld

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Ok.. so location is good. In fact... i think its nicely located. Just a few steps away from a convenience store that is super expensive. A few blocks away from bars.. and just accorss the street is a park.

Food is so so. Nothing special but good enough.

Rooms are quite small and old fashioned. If youre into these things... then its ok i guess.

Aircon was not cold. Definitely not cold. So... this is a negative for me.

The rest of the facility is ok i guess.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel itself is very charming (lots of character) and is located on a quiet side street just a block away from a very busy area (across from the main train station). This area has lots of good restaurants and stuff to do. I was upgraded to a Jr. Suite and it was great-- beautiful artwork, lighting, and room layout. After 8 hectic days visiting 12 German cities (for work unfortunately) this (my 8th hotel of the trip) was the only place in which I was able to get a great night's sleep. The front desk staff and bartender were very friendly. The Illy espresso machine in the room was a nice touch.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor (1st floor in Europe = 2nd floor in US) and it was quite quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear mte17,

Thank you very much for such a great feedback about your recent stay at Le Méridien Frankfurt. Your feedback will be shared happily with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon for your next travels in Frankfurt.

Best,
V.Befeld

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I am here on business and this was a recommended hotel by a client. I was a bit disappointed to be honest. Reception and check in is ok and the hotel seems of good standard. I just think that once you are paying a high price for a room you expect a few basics. My room was a bit old. Furniture that might have looked ok in my grandmother's house. The bed was fine but all the lights were old fashioned. And more significantly, no coffee or tea making supplies in the room. No mini bar just an empty fridge. The only complementary item a single bottle of water.
The last hotel I stayed in was a London Travelodge which provided a Lavatta coffee machine at a much lower price.
The free internet is ok not that quick.
Breakfast was fine but lots of tables in need of a clean and hard to find a seat without crumbs. When I came to Le Meridien I expected to be impressed but wasn't

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GuestRelationsLMPH, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear andymat31,

Thank you for sharing such detailed feedback about your most recent stay. It seems you were in one of our rooms in the Palais wing of the hotel. These Art Decor rooms are only a small part of the hotel, in the other wing we offer modern and recent renovated business rooms, perhaps for next time we can interest you in one of these. The Palais rooms have their own charm but are not for everyone if a modern style is more what you are looking for.
For coffee we offer vouchers to every guest to get a fresh coffee specialty in our lobby coffee at any time of the day free of charge instead of coffeemakers in the room.

I truly hope we will have you with us again in the near future and please don't hesitate to ask for one of our business rooms.

Best regards Moritz Brandt
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Don't expect 'luxury' in this hotel, pretty much standard, the Le Meridien in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu is way more luxurious. Nevertheless, location in Frankfurt just opposite main train station is great. The streets behind hotel is as downtown as it gets. Just talk a walk and you know you are in the city. Many choices of restaurants. From Kebab to Asian if you are bored of just sausages.
I stayed at 5 floor. During shower, water will flow out to the room. Not so good drainage. I had to place a towel at the door to absorb the water. No complimentary coffee, tea or kettle. Breakfast is ok also pretty standard.
Front desk service was excellent, from check in and check out to the many questions that I ask the front desk. They were very pleasant and always with a smile. Keep this up. Only need to improve on the room amenities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear VictOr33

Thank you for sharing such detailed feedback. Even if not everything we were able to offer was meeting your expectations I hope that our vibrant hotel as well as neighborhood made you feel welcome. Our Skyline views are nothing against views from beautiful resorts in Asia but I am happy that the interactions with my Front Office Team were to your liking.

We hope you will visit us again soon, best regards Moritz Brandt