All reviewstaxi rideshuttle serviceindoor poolgreat breakfast buffetcity centrehotel shuttleflight homeroom was clean and comfortableper daybusiness tripclose to the airporttrain stationmesseeurosaunaconventiongermany
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Hotel is close to the Messe/Convention centre, it has a shuttle to bring you to the Messe, note it is only going to Messe...not return.
Walking to Messe (in winter) is to far....20-30 min. Taxi: 10 Euro.
Hotel is next to a forest which is great for a run or walk.
Overall service from staff was excellent, always ready to assist...with a smile.
Buffet breakfast looks good, great choice and fresh! But only one coffee machine that worked, very annoying when busy.
We had a late dinner which we truly enjoyed, good quality food.
note: The bar only opens at 5pm!
The rooms are clean, nice and enough room.
I suggest to fix the elevator problem to often it was broken down!
On several websites (but not on hotel site) it was mentioned an indoor pool, there is no pool anymore. Now there is a sauna/Hamman....our group did not enjoy this services.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
RobinSchlaeger, Manager at H4 Hotel Frankfurt-Messe, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your review.

We are aware that not all hospitality web sides changed the fact that we don`t have the pool anymore. We try to fix that problem as soon as possible. Also, we recognised the elevator issue. Because that is a bigger project it takes some time but will be done in the next few weeks.

We really hope to see you soon so that you can see our improvements.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

i am staying in this hotel since january 6 2018 and every day one of the elevator of this hotel which they had 2 , was out of order. These dates are messe dates which is heimtextile frankfurt and the hotel is fully booked almostly more then 200 people ,every morning we are waiting more then 30 minutes for elevator.
last night i would like to eat in hotel restaurant and for 20 minutes i was waiting the menu although i asked 3 times fr the waiter,at the end i asked it fr the manager ,
for the last 2 nights i couldn't find STILL WATER (normal water without gas ) in the refrigerator which is on the lobby and pay for it , when i asked the reception what he said he is not responsible for that ,
SO THIS HOTEL IS GOOD ONLY FOR SLEEPING AND CLOSE TO MESSE FRANKFURT, IF YOU NEED ANY SERVICE , FORGET ABOUT IT ,,,,, BY THE WAY I BOOKED MY ROOM IN EXECUTIVE FLOOR PAID MUCH MORE MONEY , BUT I LEARNED THE EXECUTIVE LOUNGE IS OUT OF SERVICE WHEN I CHECKED IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is german tourism mentality, paid it for nothing.
this ws my third stay in this hotel which was old Ramada Hotel , but i will never stay again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

what can I say? I´m very sorry for what has happened to you. This is absolutely not how it is supposed to be. We will discuss that matter within our team and make sure that we react different in that kind of situations.

We still hope you will choose our hotel again so we can show you that we can do better.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

dear all,

my third night, entered in the room no. 318 , my room was not cleaned , i immediately called reception and inform
to the FOM miss martina. she did not believed and send some one to check the room. immediately i requested miss martina to deliver some towels, drinking water and some tea bags. after my three call in 35 minuts only towels have been delivered, requested again to deliver water and tea bags , her reply come at reception and pick up, i have gone to reception and she told me to pick up from restaurant she can not help, i gone to restaurant to get water bottle and tea bags (my wife need to take medicines), requested them that reception have sent me, they did not gave me anything and start shouting on me how i could enter restaurant. i was very angry, gone back to miss martina, she start argueing
with me, i left the counter.
i am writing this complaint against FOM miss martina.
she have no manners to talk to the guest, you will be loosing lots of customers because of her behavior.
she donot know how to handel complaints of guest.
being hotelier and mananging director of ramadaamritsar.com will not give u any wrong information. i am stying in this property since 4 years. will never come back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RobinSchlaeger, Manager at H4 Hotel Frankfurt-Messe, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear guest,

believe me when I say, that is absolutely not what we want for our guests. It is always our goal to provide great service. We will discuss your complaint within our team.

Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future.

Looking forward to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Hotel booked for 2 nights for Paperworld 2018 under the impression that dates were flexible- we had to change dates by 1 day and are categorically told that this was not possible - with booking.com advertising free cancellation all over their website.

Having politely tried to change these dates several times, we are met with an unbelievably petulant display of rigidity by booking.com and the hotel itself, who say they are unwilling to change the dates for us by one day, even though the request was made immediately after the booking was made and the error spotted. It took the hotel a week to even acknowledge our request to alter the booking by one day, in the meantime - hotel prices are shooting up for the additional tuesday night that we now require.

Customer service from hotel and booking.com is RIDICULOUSLY POOR and if this is anything to go by, we a DREADING our stay in this hotel, which has mixed ratings at best.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

it is always difficult when it comes to a third party (like booking) and room rates during a fair like Paperworld. Often the hotel can do nothing about it because it`s not us who is charging you anything.
Independently of that our staff is supposed to explain our guests situations like that so that they can understand what`s happening.

We feel sorry for your inconveniences but still hope to see you as our gust again. Next time feel free to book over h-hotels.com.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

No shuttle bus as advertised when booking originally made. Only to find out from driver for other hotels that there is no shuttle bus must contact hotel after waiting in the cold for 20 minutes. Granted hotel did pay for taxi after being arranged by ourselves.
the hotel is in the middle of nowhere no easy access to town. Local tram stop is 20 mins away and through dodgy terrain and definitely a no go at night. On coming back from tram stop and having no luck with any taxi the hotel declined arranging a taxi when stranded at night at 1am and only able to get to hotel after flagging down a taxi luckily at local petrol station! I would not advise this hotel if you are looking to enjoy Frankfurt life. If for business and don’t need to go anywhere then great. Side note if looking for a massage a basic rate is €85 and depends when you want this. Also of note, on arrival, you are charged for all amenities including breakfast when not requested for example; but will be refunded I am advised if not used. I will wait to see.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

thank you for taking the time to rate us.

I´m sorry that we can`t provide a 24/7 shuttle bus service as we are not an airport hotel. Still we do refund taxi expenses if our guests take it to get here from the airport.
Yes, it is a 10-minute car ride to the centre of the city but there is a bus stop right in front of the hotel. Next time you will visit us, let us nowhere and at what time you will arrive. We will manage it to get you here as comfortable as it could be.

We do hope to see you again soon.