All reviews free mini bar free wifi train station single room no air con fresh fruit cold meats included breakfast room was large reception area nice stay hotel is located breakfast room main river city centre short stay minibar
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I am so angry at the customer service in reservations and I believe they blocked my review on Bookings. Long story short, they would not respond to my emails as I tried tell them, over a month in advance before staying, that my friend whose name was on one of the rooms had suddenly drowned and died. No sympathy or response. I had to get Bookings involved to get any response. Anyhow, I was charged for my deceased friend's room. Wish they understood that a bit of compassion would have been financially more beneficial as I am part of a large travelling expat group who have all now blacklisted this place.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelsofamom
Reviewed May 4, 2018

This hotel is just walking distance from train station.. There are lot of restaurant in the area. It's also near the Frankfurt Main river. Just walk couple blocks and you can see the river. Then hotel is warm and nice. Breakfast was awesome. Not sure they have pool tho but it's pretty nice hotel

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Great location, friendly staff, lots of extras including a very good breakfast. What's not to like. There were lots of extras and we really enjoyed our stay. Clean and well organised. Comfortable bed and good linen.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2018

I decided to show my Niece a little of Frankfurt before she flew back home. On arrive the front desk receptionist was very helpful. On the way to our room I noticed the stairs, landing, and floor hallway all smelled like urine. As we got into the room we realize how small the room was but it was not an issue. It was just to sleep. There is so much to see in the area so you won't be disappointed. Alot of restaurants and there is a convenience store next door. I would have given it a better rating but the smell of urine just ruined the experience.

Room tip: Ask for a room NOT facing the station.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

If you want to stay near the main station of Frankfurt, this hotel would be the best choice. For me, its location was perfect but I could not sleep well due to the smell of the room. Too bad.. its breakfast was not bad.

Date of stay: February 2018