The location is absolute top if you want to stay at the airport. It's connected via a walkway to the departure hall of the airport. When entering the hotel don't make the mistake to go to the first front desk check-in because this is only for airline staff. For the regular check-in you'll have to find your way through a large corridor. When you are a starwood preferred guest use this check-in! It will save you a lot of time. There were 2 persons for the check-in + 1 for preferred guest, a huge waiting line and it was really going slowly so be prepared. The reception area (and also the other area's in the hotel) is a very open space but without any character, there is a cold atmosphere all over the hotel.
The rooms are a good size with minibar. Downdise is that the lighting in the room is poor, I ahd to put on all lights to see enough. You cannot hear the outside noices only thing is the sound of the elevator.
The meeting rooms are very good, well equipped but the catering is nothing special.
If you have the choice of eating somewhere, don't go in the estaurant of the hotel. Not so much choice and way to expensive, 27€ for a regular schnitzel! If you can go to the city (around half an hour by train) for eating.
Overall an average good business hotel or for a stay-over at the airport but not if you want to sightseeing the city or a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton