All reviewsfrankfurt airportberlin airliftplane spottinga free shuttle busruns every minutesovernight stayshuttle servicerooms are cleanbreakfast buffetshort staypublic transportationyogurtju52terminaltrain
Reviewed November 13, 2016

To be fair, I did not choose this hotel. I missed my connecting flight and Lufthansa set me up here for a couple of hours. The line to check-in took forever, the room was dirty-ish and the bed was terrible (the floor was softer). Also, If you smoke you can get a smoking room (seriously, who still allows this in Europe 2016). I left her never to return.

Stayed: October 2016
IC474, Manager at IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Dear MrOLZ,

thank you for writing a feedback regarding your stay in our house. Unfortunately you did not enjoy your stay.
We are very sorry that you had to wait too long for checking in. In some cases it is possible that our guests have to wait a little longer because of a long row to check in. Of course, our staff members do their best to help you as soon as possible. If you still have to wait, we hope for your understanding.
If there is something wrong in your room, please do not hesitate to contact our staff members. Of course, they will be happy to assist you.
Like some other hotels, we also have some smoking rooms left which are used and asked for very often.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

The hotel is very clean. Rooms are very simple. Short beds. Breakfast is real good oneThe Wi FI is too slow. If you come late at night and leave Early morning it is fine.
They have shuttle from and to Terminals 1 and 2 .

Room Tip: Ask for room not to the highway
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Itain

Dear Itain,

we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Thank you for writing a review.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Managament of InterCityHotel Frankfurt Airport

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Place was huge.Staff spoke good english.Shuttle service to airport.Good food,little pricey.Have adjoining rooms for families. Place is clean and well kept. Noticed airline staff fom various companies stay there. Price was good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear mcnahaiowski,

we want to thank you for writing a review about your stay in our house. We are very happy that you enjoyed being our guest and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Like most Airport hotels it seems to be oriented to the totally transient guest. The reception is functional and efficient, trying to deal with as many arrivals/departurres aspossibe wthout any real guest interaction. Rooms are quite comfortable and clean, wifi is quite slow, and you get charged for the airport shuttle. So for one night OK, but not much more.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear RostrevorMichael,

thank you for giving a review about your stay in our house. We are happy that you liked our hotel even for one night.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to communicate with each guest that long when there are 30 other guests waiting for check-in. We hope for your understanding at this point.
We really hope to welcome you again some time to convince you of our real service quality.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

First of all I have to say that I had to stay in this hotel and it was not my choice. I missed my connection flight and I was booked here as the next flight to my destination was the following day. But the hotel itself is not nice. You can hear everything that is happening outside and the AC is very noisy, not a single toiletry in the tiny bathroom. The bed was not comfy, internet did not work properly, the room carpet was old, dusty and dirty and the dinner buffet was HORRIBLE. At least the staff was very kind and friendly. Location isn't that great either because it says it is at the airport but still you have to take a bus to get to the airport and it is not close to the city... And someone decided to check me out before I even woke up (I woke up at 6am) so my internet, card etc.. Stopped working

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
IC474, Manager at IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2016

Dear Irene G,

we want to thank you for your review. We are very sorry that it seems you had no good stay in our house.
Our hotel is centrally located on the southside of Frankfurt Airport between the airport with its runways and the Autobahn A5. So our guests have the opportunity to use wether their car or our shuttle bus which is available for 7,00 € per person and stay. Together with our free FreeCityTicket you can get to Frankfurt City very easily.
The hotel itself is equipped with soundproofed windows in every room. The hotel rooms were just renovated in 2015 with also new bathrooms. If there is something missing in the room during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact our staff members. Of course, they will be happy to assist you.