1,008 results
All reviews frankfurt airport plane spotting berlin airlift overnight stay shuttle service rooms are clean breakfast buffet is public transportation yogurt ju52 terminal aircraft train
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Perfect location near the airport. Friendly staff, room perfect for a short stay, clean, well equiped. Spacious conference facilities, F&B nothing fancy, good quality. Surprised about the facilities such as sauna, fitness etc.

Trip type: Travelled on business
IC474, Manager at IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Dear Amatricino,
thank you very much for taking the time to comment on our hotel in such a positive
way. We are very happy you had a pleasant stay and appreciated our friendly staff.
Hopefully we may welcome you again some day.
Greetings from the IntercityHotel Frankufurt Airport, the management.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

i was one day with friends in a 3 adults room - suprior

room was ok and modern but shower was small and the extra bed is not good,
breakfast is ok in the lobby of the hotel , but oumlet made by order was amazing !!
got the room earlier then check in time.

i give 4 stars but its a 3,5 star (i have no complians so i gave 4 stars)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2017

My flight was delayed from Italy to Frankfurt, so the airline arranged this hotel for me, with dinner voucher. It's about 15 minutes by taking the hotel shuttle bus from Terminal 1. The room was OK and front desk staffs were very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
IC474, Manager at IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

dear Claudio, thank your for taking time to write a review of your unexpected stay at our hotel. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and we hope to welcome you some other time when you decide to visit Frankfurt.
Greetings from your IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

This is a hotel for airport travellers and where airlines will want to put you when they cancel a flight. Situated in the middle of Nowhere near the airport, at 15 minutes by free hotel shuttle is, this is a four star bi ler built to provide 4star hotel services at the lowest possible cost. I landed here aaround 8.30 pm. The restaurant mainly serves dinner through a 20 euro buffet. The worst I have ever had: everything's overlooked or undercooked, dried out and the crude carrot salad had such a strange smell and taste that can only point to rotten food: either stored and reused too long, too often or water contamination. Lowest quality rice, all dried, desserts cracked from being dried out. I left most of my meal for lack of quality and fear of lack of food safety. Even for such a buffer is 20 euro cost way too much. Rooms spacious, good TV and clean bathroom (at least visibly but judging by the food one starts to wonder. Reception staff friendly badly and efficient. Due to suspicious food the evaluation can only be one star. Max

1  Thank Olaf1965
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights whilst on a business trip. The hotel rooms are standard but very clean and spacious. I did find the room rather cold even with the heating on...

When checking in, I asked that breakfast was included each day of my stay however every morning when I tried to access the canteen area with my room card, I did not have access and had to keep going to reception to have my card updated. The breakfast was 22 euros per day which I think is very expensive. There are a selection of foods, cereal, fruit, breads, egg and bacon which was all nice but I feel 22 euros per day is a very steep amount.

You are given a wifi password when checking in which worked well enough for me. The connection does drop out if you don't use your laptop / phone for a while though and you'll have to connect again.

The hotel location is very close by to the airport. I jumped on the Intercity bus from the airport which dropped me right outside the entrance. You can also ask for a city ticket at the hotel on a daily basis which gives you access to the buses and trains in and around a Frankfurt main town.

Getting to and from the main town is easy enough, it isn't too far. There isn't much around the hotel area itself so if you were looking to eat out somewhere local you would probably have to go into the main town.

I did visit the main town briefly and managed to see the views up Frankfurt main tower. To access it is 7.50 euros. Great views on a sunny day!

Date of stay: April 2017