All reviews frankfurt airport berlin airlift plane spotting a free shuttle bus runs every minutes overnight stay shuttle service rooms are clean breakfast buffet public transportation short stay yogurt ju52 terminal aircraft train
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Was ok, clean, everything functional, bathroom small but clean with everything working, beds also clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good though it gave me a canteen feeling. But the food itself was ok; if the opportunity shows up will go there again for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IC474, Manager at IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

dear muvi_alex, we highly appreciate your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. It is nice to hear you were fully satisfied with our lodging and that you would come again, if possible. We hope that we can welcome you again. Best wishes to you sends the Intercityhotel Frankfurt Airport, the management.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Due to flight delays, put in here by Lufthansa. Looks great from the outside, and is clean and friendly. The evening meal, I hope was prepared at the last minute due to Lufthansa flight delays. It was the worst choice I've had in Germany. Mostly vegetarian, and quite bland. Breakfast on the other had was really good. Would I choose to stay here again, no. But if put here under the same circumstances would not be upset. Delays are one of those things and everyone had it all worked out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

There is absolutely no reason to voluntarily choose this hotel. The only reason I wound up exiled to the end of the runway was because LH messed up my connector, and I and several dozen other unfortunate LH passengers were dumped in this remote people warehouse.

Sure, the interior is modern, the staff is competent, if not friendly, but there is absolutely nothing nearby, nothing. This leaves you to enjoy the hotel amenities such as they are - a large cafeteria style dining room and a closed bar.

Paper thin walls and doors mean that you get to enjoy the early morning shouting of the departing travel groups.

Avoid if at all possible.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Edward U
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Obviously not a "hotel-de-charme", but perfectly suited for its purpose, i.e. overnight stays before or after a flight. Fast and efficient check-in, spacy, clean and bright room, WIFI worked well and fast. Restaurant staff is very friendly and smiles. The dinner buffet was not outstanding, but I arrived late. The breakfast buffet was excellent, fresh and pleasantly presented.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IC474, Manager at IntercityHotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

dear Christofer, thank you for your review. It is nice to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. We hope that we can
welcome you again and show you that also our dinner buffet is excellent. Greetings from the Frankfurt Airport, the management

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We were placed at this hotel because our flight to Dublin was cancelled several days in a row due to bad weather. I wasn't expecting much for an airport hotel but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff at the hotel were really nice and friendly and very helpful. The food was pretty good considering it was buffet. The breakfast was great - the coffee was super tasty. And a nice touch was that they provided cling film so that if you wanted to make a sandwich to take with you, you could do so. The bedroom was a very decent size, clean and cosy with the ability to turn off the radiator (a god send for those of us who like to sleep in a cold bedroom). I wanted to visit the gym but it was 10 euros to get in - I felt that I could manage a walk around the grounds instead!! All in all a decent hotel.

Stayed: March 2018