All reviews the red light district the main train station single room nice hotel two blocks drug users restaurants and bars recommend this hotel minute walk small room included breakfast enjoyed my stay within walking distance free wifi would stay here again two nights one night stay
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We loved our stay at this hotel. Our room was huge and very comfortable, and we had 3 windows looking out onto the street and little balcony. We stayed for 3 nights, and our only complaints about the room itself were the curtains (no blackout shades, so the room gets bright, even with the shade pulled and the curtains drawn) and the very unsafe bathtub/shower (it's shaped like the inside of a "V" and very slippery. I fell and hit my head on the wall, as there was also nothing to grab onto when exiting the shower. And I'm a young healthy guy, not some old lady in need of a "bath fitter" tub). Even with this, though, it was a beautiful room that fit our needs. The location is great if you want to be close to the train station, which was our main goal, and the street on which the hotel sits is full of bars and restaurants, but one block over and the neighborhood becomes VERY seedy. Like strip clubs and open drug use. As long as you stay on Kaiserstrasse you should be fine. The breakfast was on the small side, but it was free, so no complaints from us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear 1outta4,
Thank you, your time to share your impressions is highly appreciated. We can be very proud of the whole team to be such passionate hosts. I already investigated in the matter you mentioned regarding the slippy bathub and we made a note in your guestprofil for your next stay to show you our efficient solution. Please be assured we will resolve this situation immediately and we are glad that nothing happend to you.
We already looking forward to your upcoming stay.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

Wow! You want a place for your money? Some place safe, clean, and attentive, then stay here! Rooms are small but clean, bed is wonderful, bathroom does what you need it to but what stands out is the staff! Oh my are they something special, 4 different people at the desk during our day and a half stay and not once was I able to stump them on a request or question. I think 3 stops down from the airport off of the main train station, couple of blocs from there and your in the heart of the Financial district with a huge selection of lunch and dinner options. Oh yeah I didn't mention breakfast,............why would I when Victoria offers that with the price of a room and that breakfast does what you need it too. Fuels you to lunch with an awesome variety and good tasting eats. Victoria, we love you! we'll be back!! Why wouldn't we, after hosting us coming in after an overnight flight from the states, most hotels will keep you hanging, not Victoria, if they have rooms they will make something happen, we were checked in and crashed by 0900, Customer service at it's finest!! Victoria Hotel ROCKS!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear Rob S,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I was very thrilled about your nice words, not to forget the entire team for the outstanding compliments. As in all trades and business areas all over the world, clients and customers are very quick in posting bad feedback and harsh criticism. Receiving compliments and honest and true words from our valued guests like you are, is giving us the boost and motivation we all are looking for in our business. We highly appreciate that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you spend an enjoyable time in Frankfurt.
We will do our utmost to make your future stays as enjoyable as the previous ones.
We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip to Frankfurt and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again. Please feel free to contact me at any time for future vistits to Frankfurt via Pam.siskos@victoriahotel.de.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

It is a good hotel for good price with very nice staff and breakfast. It is a nice area almost in the centre. It is nosy at night but rooms have good isolation. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. It was my second time and I am comming again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Gabija S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and especially for your nice words. I will pass them on to the entire team immediately. It is always lovely to hear that guests are returning. Please feel free to contact me personally regarding any future bookings, questions or wishes via Pam.siskos@victoriahotel.de.
Warm wishes,

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Clean,bwifi worked perfectly, central location , nearby tram and train station ..........................
Breakfast is not much but okay!!!!!
The staff is so friendly ,helpful and welcoming
I would definitely recommend it to anyone :):):)

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nourae279
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Dear noura e,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a pleasure to read that you felt so well taken care of. We appreciate any kind of feedback from our valued guests, as it inspires and motivates us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further bookings or questions via Pam.siskos@victoriahotel.de.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Clean and comfortable, centrally located, Surrounding area had many restaurants and bars and the main station is just a short walk away. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. Despite our room overlooking the main street, noise levels were minimal.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vacationer810588
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear C.Cambridge,
It is a pleasure to read that you felt so well taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
We strive for guest satisfaction and appreciate any kind of feedback from our valued guests, as it inspires and motivates us to maintain the high level of service we aim to provide.
Please feel free to contact me personally via Pam.siskos@victoriahotel.de at any time. It will be my pleasure to assist by future bookings and to be your host again.