This is an old hotel, but also nice. The room is clean, the shower is also fine. Well located, pretty close to a metro station. The good thing about the room is that it has a mini kitchen, so you can make your own food. There is a nice Indian restaurant on the first floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you planning a long-term stay in Frankfurt? You will feel almost as if you were at home in our 171 spacious apartments, each featuring a kitchenette. The Bauhaus-style building is elegant and timeless with a location close to the Hafenpark, Main River, zoo and European Central Bank in the thriving east end of the city. The ideal starting point for business appointments and leisure in your own free time. The best part of what we have to offer: a rooftop terrace with fantastic view over Frankfurt's skyline as well as a sauna with relaxation room. We want you to feel as if you were at home when you stay with us in Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Leaf Hotel And Residence Frankfurt
- Golden Leaf Hotel Residence Frankfurt