US$110
US$176
Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$108
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Hotel Concorde(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$80
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenettecity centreskyline viewfirst flooreuropean central banktram lineminute walkroom numberhotel restaurantstayed here for one nightstationwashingdryercnn
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at this hotel, for a business event.
Hotel is about 1 km far from train station. Not at downtown, but not too bad at the end (speaking on position).
A part of this, Hotel style is a bit sad...very cold.
Awful wifi network.
Breakfast actually absent, very poor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cianabro
Reviewed August 27, 2017

After a 10 hour flight arrived at the hotel at 5.38 pm on 31 May, 2017 for my lengthy stay and was told room was not ready. Was told to wait about 20 minutes. After 30 minutes inquired about room and was asked if I would accept a smoking double room. Took it (room 118). The smell of smoke dissipated after a few days.
I have stayed here before and often choose apart hotels because I prefer access to a kitchen/kitchennette to cook my own food especially when my stay is a long one which was the case in this instance. I spent 12 weeks in this hotel.
This hotel is quite challenged as far as housekeeping is concerned but housekeeping has improved significantly since my first stay here seven years ago. The quality of the work is not up to the standard of similarly rated hotels that I have stayed in. Nevertheless, I do not blame the staff as they appear to be very overworked.
However, for the price I paid the hotel was very good value for money. The room to which I was assigned was spacious and very quiet. The windows were very good quality sound proofed, however, it would not be wise to keep them closed in the summer months as there is no air conditioning. It would have been great if ceiling fans were installed. For a small fee residents have access to a washing machine and dryer in the basement. There is also very easy access to trains and trams. A fifteen minute walk will take you to the riverside.
In spite of the minor challenges I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cutty1954
Golden_Leaf_Hotels, Guest Relation at ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Cutty1954, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Kind regards, Golden Leaf Hotel & Residence Frankfurt.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
I stayed from 19th august 2017 to 21st august 2017.Even though we had paid all the money in advance but at checkout the manager charged me extra money and he was very rude to us.I will not recommend to anyone to stay in this hotel because of manager's behaviour.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nasim20172017
Golden_Leaf_Hotels, Guest Relation at ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear nasim20172017, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately it is negative.
You booked a double room, checked in with your wife and your two children. We asked you to sleep in one or two rooms. For baby beds your children are too big. You want to have a three bed room for your stay and an extra single room for one night.
You paid the costs for the double room in advance that is correkt. The extra costs for the third bed room and the extra single room the hotelmanager had to ask for on check out day. We apologize for the misunderstandings and hope to welcome you again. Your team of the Golden Leaf Hotel & Residence Frankfurt.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

It is a budget hotel, fairly clean and we got a good night's sleep. Use this as a base and you will not be disappointed.

I have read other reviews about rude staff and poor service but I thought the staff were friendly and service professional.

Location was relatively near the city centre (30 minute walk approx.) however I found Frankfurt not a very nice city so do your research before you choose to visit!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Golden_Leaf_Hotels, Manager at ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear zetecsomerset,

Thank you very much for your review!
We will work on the negative points.

Best regards,
Golden Leaf Hotel & Residence Frankfurt

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night and on arrival the staff insisted that we didn't book, even though we could show them the booking confirmation.
The room was nice; very big and with a really comfortable bed.

The breakfast left me very frustrated. There wasn't one clean table when we arrived (30 minutes after breakfast started). All of the tables had leftovers from other breakfasts on them. The music was at 'eardrum bursting' levels. One staff member came to ask what room number we were: he then needed to lean on our table to write this long 3 digit number down, and in doing so he had his elbows in my food. He never cleaned up any of the tables and didn't top up the used food trays.

It's a pity that the staff were so poor because the hotel is nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear flute m,

Thank you very much for your review!
We are very sorry about the breakfast stuff. We already changed it!

Best regards,