All reviews train station great wifi main station rooms are clean welcome drink perfect location light sleeper breakfast room sex shops min walk the red light district triple room business trip excellent breakfast free wifi comfy bed cold cuts
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

This is a really great Hotel. Location is excellent for traveling inside as well as day-trips outside of Frankfurt. Great value for money. Very nice, neat, comfortable and clean rooms. Great breakfast as well and friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend this Hotel for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for the first time last week. Room was very comfortable and sizable. Breakfast was rich and pleasant in a modern area.
Very close to the train station although found easy parking. Will definitely stay again next time in Frankfurt.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Very nice, friendly and pleasant receptionist and hotel.
Hotel is very clean and although it is situated very close to the train station you can have a perfect night rest after walking for hours through the city.
I went alone to this hotel and know for sure that in the future I will pay this hotel another visit.
I recommend it anyone!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Manhattan H, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Dear Lars T,

thank you for beeing our guest and portray us your feedback for this purpose. We are pleased that we were able to convince you of our services.

We hope we will see you soon.

Best Regards
your Manhattan Hotel Team

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Have stayed at the Manhattan Hotel a few times, and this is my first review. I've been given the exact same room every time, which I find amazing. When you spend 100+ days a year traveling, consistency becomes a very pleasant bonus.

The rooms are as most others in central Frankfurt; compact, effective and clean. As was my room. The room was one of their newly renovated ones, and the bathroom was perfectly fine for the size of it. Plenty of hot water and a shower head that didn't 'self-adjust' mid shower (we've all had our experiences with shower heads falling down...)

The bed was large (160cm wide) and very, very comfortable. Pillows had synthetic stuffing which was great since I have allergies. Pristine sheets and not too warm covers. Next to the bed side tables there were power outlets (YES PLEASE).

There was a small table in the room with a small platter of fruit, and a TV mounted to the wall. In the closet a small minibar was keeping my clothes toasty warm. Shortly put; the room had all the features and amenities that I usually require, and had the small extra things that I look for in a room.

The breakfast buffet was better than I expected and had all the trappings of a proper buffet, setting you off with a full belly for a day of meetings.

One thing to note is that the internet is blazing fast! I might have been using it on an off-time but got 50Mbps download speed from Ookla, so something must be working right! Big plus from my end!

Will definitely use this hotel again!

Room tip: 4th floor seems to be renovated, at least 407.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2016

This hotel was very nice, clean and the breakfast buffet was a positive surprise!

However, as a young backpacker travelling alone I did sometimes feel like I was in the wrong place. Not least because I booked a single room with a shared bathroom on the corridor. I booked it via Frankfurt tourism web page, and it turns out the category does not even exist on the official web page. So, quite literally, I was the ghost in the attic (which is were my room was located). These rooms were excluded even from the signs guiding the way to the rooms on each level. The room was very clean and convenient and it was cleaned every day (I was quite happy to see the sticker in the mirrors stating that you can save the environment by reusing the towels and indicating that you want then changed by leaving them on the floor - it turned out they changed them every day anyway so I guess that's it about the environment). Needless to say, as a backpacker I did not have the appearance of a business traveler for whom this hotel is obviously marketed. This may contribute to the fact that NOT ONCE was I greeted by a member of staff when walking past the reception! They may have looked at me, but quickly turned their attention back to the computer screen. This certainly did not help to the feeling of being a class B guest.

Overall, the hotel was nice and the services were excellent. In addition, I think the location right next to the central railway station was convenient. However, a polite smile from the reception after a busy day would certainly be an easy way of making the experience to rise to the top class.

• Trip type: Travelled solo