All reviewsfrankfurt airportone night staynext morningbudget hotelconvenient locationtop flooreurope
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

If you need to spend a night close to Frankfurt airport and expect a reasonable price even in highly crowded periods such like fairs, then you are in the right place.
They offer free shuttle service to and from airport also.
Hotel and rooms furniture are old fashioned but still okay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We visited this hotel during our vacation as a part of our return trip from France to Denmark. This was a really bad experience in many ways. First of all we had ordered two non-smoking rooms, but one of our rooms smelled so much of smoke that my oldest son wanted to leave and sleep in the other room. Secondly the pillows was super bad. Thirdly the breakfast was commented as being a positive experience on booking.com - I have no idea where that comes from. Everything was bad even the coffee was without any taste at all. Be aware that the rooms have no aircons and since it was quite hot it made the experience even worse. We will probably not return to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I needed a hotel close to FRA after arriving from Riga late afternoon and enroute next day to Philadelphia. I called the hotel from the designated pick-up point and the shuttle was there within 15 minutes. The room was spacious, the wifi spot on, the thunderstorms spectacular and breakfast fitted the bill next morning. I happily paid 5 euro to get me back to FRA in the shuttle to catch my morning flight to the US. All good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2017

After being stranded in Frankfurt airport I ended up in this hotel, closely located to the airport. So far the good news. The room looked like it came straight out of the seventies, it probably also did. Soft pillow, no airco, very warm in the room, opening the windows was possible but then you had to live with the sound of some kind of installation underneath the window, unpleasant smell (probably cigarettes).... Even for 70 EUR/night this was quite poor. Something to quickly forget.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2017

This hotel is about 20 minutes drive from the Frankfurt airport. A very convenient location just to have a rest before continuing wandering the Europe. Very clean and friendly atmosphere.
The town is little and clean as the hotel inside. Great place to visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Also, there is a breakfast buffet and a restaurant for dinners. All is excellent quality.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo