All reviews excellent location first morning hotel is situated other hotels star hotel comfortable stay frankfurt hbf hauptwache renovation train airport drain rail cons germany
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I think this would be a good stay for younger travellers looking for a central location, but I suspect I'm a bit old for the funky semi-industrial vibe. It was spotless, had everything I needed for one night and the breakfast was very good. For a solo female business traveller, the arrival at night felt dodgy with drunk people making a lot of noise on the pavement as I entered, the staff weren't particularly welcoming and depending on the room, it could be noisy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jo H
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

I was speechless as I arrived and reach the "reception" but I thought that it could be cause of the renovation (electr. cables dropped over the head)
As I open the room's door I would like to leave at once. Dirty bathroom, shower drain was clogged.
Never ever again....

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Best place possible in the heart of Frankfurt. Right beside Hauptwache and few minutes walk to everything. Cool hotel. Good breakfast, helpful staff and everything tip top. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and feel lucky that I found it.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

If you don't mind small and basic then you should be ok. My main issues were that the staff were unfriendly and I just felt a bit unsafe.
Upon check in my room wasn't ready so they held my bags - out in the open, there is no room to lock them away in, that made me nervous.
There is a whole community of homeless Romini that live right in front of the hotel, they also made nervous. I was on the first floor looking directly at them. They are very noisy so ask for a back room.
The bathroom looked new and renovated but the room was tired with stained curtains.
Maybe I'm being fussy...but it felt a bit more like a fancy backpackers to me.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lisawlg
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Reading through the critique I was very curious what to expect. Long story short - we were very happy with our choice and you see my other hotel reviews/categories.
It was in renovation with tiny rooms and an almost funny interior. Yes - the stairway was still a mess and the paintings in the corrridor probably a joke BUT
we really had fun with the nice owner and stuff. The good music in the evenings, coffee and cake for free in the afternoon and chance to hang around with a drink in a kind of living room ist something you hardly find. I know that concept from Amsterdam and for open minded travellers it is just great. Almost like coming home in the big city. If you search for something away from mainstream, dont mind the industrial spirit and care for a great starting point into heart of FFM this is your place. If you dare for luxury and repeatable standards better go to the American or Arabian top-notch palaces.

LOVE IT - thanks for a really good time.

Date of stay: February 2017