US$108
US$178
Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$108
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hotel Concorde(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstrain stationred light areamain stationminute walkcoffee machinesingle roombed was comfortablemoselstrasseprosplanemesse
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

From location to rooms, I kind of liked this place. This hotel is just 5 minutes walk from the central station and of course has a lot of food and coffee options nearby. So you are good with that. About the hotel, I found the staff to be very friendly, rooms are clean and spacious. I had the business room so I can only comment about that. The shower in the bathroom is a bit uncomfortable but everything else about this hotel is fine. The hotel is not expensive at all and frankly I found it worth for the kind of money they charge. Just one tip: On check in, ask for a room which has a water boiler instead of just a coffee machine.
All in all, affable hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Look, I don’t know what I expected for £34 but I wish I’d dug a bit deeper and stayed somewhere a bit, no, a lot better! Like staying in a sparsely furnished teenager’s bedroom! On the positive side, it was a very warm room though, the shower was fast and it had a fridge. No tea bags or milk on the tea tray - reception could only offer me a tiny carton of uht coffee creamer - not the same thing at all as any tea drinker will tell you! Asked if they’d have any fresh milk in the kitchen and was told no - yeah, that’d be right!??? Not a nice area after dark as I found out trudging the streets to find a supermarket for some milk. Glad I was only there for one night. Wouldn’t go back and may I suggest that if your search comes up with anything over £30 for this hotel, don’t bother!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a neighborhood that doesn't feel very safe for tourists at all. The room was the smallest we had in Germany and was not very clean, we actually found a dirty sock left from a previous guest in the room. We got no sleep at all due to flat pillows, extreme heat and the fact that our room backed to a very noisy and smelly alley. I really was very disappointed in this hotel. Nothing like the Choice hotels we have in the US.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the comfort hotel for one night in July and overall the hotel seemed about right for the price.

Pros:
-Great location, just a 5 min walk from the train station, close to many restaurants
-Amazingly fast Wi-Fi for us. Not sure if that was our room location. (306) but it was incredibly fast.
-Well spoken bi-lingual staff

Cons:
-Bathroom doors didn't open, or at least we didn't figure it out. Wanted them open for airflow as we opted for no AC.

We did not opt for breakfast so can't comment on that. Overall this hotel seemed about right value for 55 Euro.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a new hotel, situated in what was for me still a construction site. The staff were very helpful and honest that they are still a Work In Progress. The finishes were adequate and not shabby looking so not sure what their pricing is as I stayed there compliments of Lufthansa after my connecting flight left without us. They made the best out of a bad situation and I actually found that they were for for purpose. The rooms were tidy and their whisky bar well stocked. There is no phone in the room so had to go to reception every time I had a query. My room did have quite a scenic view and the hotel is very close to the airport so not ideal accommodation if your intetion is to tour Frankfurt.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family