Roomers(Frankfurt)
US$146
US$130
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$115
US$180
US$171
Hilton
  • Room Service
US$137
US$105
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hotel Excelsior(Frankfurt)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$197
US$188
  • Restaurant
25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$123
US$116
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$106
US$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

All reviewss bahn stationpedestrian zonespent three nightsshopping areathere is no air conditioningcentral locationcomfortable roomstar hotelbreakfast buffetwould stay againdowntown frankfurtfew minutes walkkonstablerwacheairporteurosminibartrade
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Excellent located...near major restaurants and malls in Frankfurt, people at the front desk very helpful and efficient. Breakfast buffet small but complete, the peraonal at the restaurant very kind as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
AnneSchue, Verkaufsleiter at Favored Hotel Scala, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Guest, we thank you for your stay in our hotel and for your receommendations.
It is our pleasure if you enjoeyed your stay with us. Kind regards, Favored Hotel Scala

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

An interesting discussion about what a 'double room' is - not two beds pushed together in my book. They did move me on the 2nd day.
Rooms are good sized and well equipped like Accor/Novotel on whose website I found this. About 20mins walk from station or short walk from Underground. If you are in the front, you will need to close windows against regular traffic noise.
Didn't have breakfast at 14 euros per day. Lots of places around to cover it and nice evening restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing our hotel for your Frankfurt-stay. We are pleased, that you enjoyed it. Kind regards , Favored Hotel Scala

Reviewed June 17, 2017

I could not be happier with my hotel choice for Frankfurt. I wanted a hotel in the middle of the gay district, close to a metro station clean and affordable and this is exactly what i found in hotel Scala. It it very close from the metro station in fact we walked problably 5 minutes from Konstablewache station to this hotel and was very happy to find out we were right where we wanted to be, close to amazing restaurants, a huge shopping street and all the gay bars.
Our room was clean and bright, we got the comfortable room the one with the picture in the background, room 55, my friend got a standard room that was still very cozy. I really couldnt have asked for a better hotel. They offer complimentary umbrellas and complimentary apples all day :)
Great service btw! totally recommended

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oriel e
AnneSchue, Verkaufsleiter at Favored Hotel Scala, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Oriel,
thank you so much for your stay and for your fantastic feedback. It is our pleasure, that you had such a great stay at our hotel.
We hope to welcome you back soon. Warm regards, Favored Hotel Scala

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Room is clean, quiet, receptionist is friendly especially Milan, very nice. He offered a tea pot to me so I can have hot water to make tea. I do not drink cold drink usually. Hot water is very important for me.
There is grocery store, restaurant nearby. Walking distance to many places. I am happy with my stay so far.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here for 3 days , I expected bigger rooms when I arrived there . It was just possible to go in room alone.There were no place for second people. The heating system was fine.Also, I recommend you definetely to try breakfast.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
AnneSchue, Verkaufsleiter at Favored Hotel Scala, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Dear guest,
thank you for your reservation at our hotel and for your feedback. We regret, that we did not meet your expactions about the room size. Our hotel offers several room categories. The biggest room would be a comfort- double room which can be booked for 1 person also. An explanation of the room types you will find on our website.
For any questions or enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards