All reviews the main train station big sofa minibar filled tram stop eggs to order free mini bar restocked daily breakfast was included exploring frankfurt bottles of beer bathroom door arrived early in the morning location is great minute walk bottled water wonderful stay hotel of choice
Reviewed August 17, 2018

I only stayed at this hotel for one night and arrived early in the morning (much earlier than normal check in times). My flight was work related, which meant I was awake for the flight so I was very grateful to be able to check in early.
I booked a cheaper room and it was comfortable and clean
As others have mentioned it is close to the rail and many other stores. Major shopping areas only seemed to be a short walk (<20 minutes) away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Id happily stay there again

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I spent one night at this hotel as a single traveler and here's all the things that I liked about it. My room was modern and clean with a huge window and lots of natural light but also thick curtains for the night. The bathroom was tiny but the shower was huge. The room had a free mini bar, an electric kettle to make tea and instant coffee and a complimentary nail file and body lotion were provided as well – very nice for a budget hotel.
German breakfast was included in the price of the room (€60), with a selection of cold cuts, different types of cheese and bread, plus eggs upon request. The hotel has also a small but pretty bar where you can have a beer.
Needless to say, it's walking distance from the main station and has public transportation stops right in front of it. Definitely recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

For maybe the 3rd or 4th time, the hotel remains my choice of stay in Frankfurt.
It's location very close to the main train station is the biggest advantage. I walk to dragging to large suit cases, one of them is a large bike bag, which they allow me to store.

Also, they seem to prepared for a very early breakfast at 4:30 AM on the Frankfurt Ironman day. If I ever joined that, it'll be my hotel of choice.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my teenage daughter and the room was perfect, a good place to sleep and clean up. Beds were typical single style but comfy enough and bathroom was a good size. Was a little loud during one night of our stay but not too bad. Would stay again gladly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jaime H
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Walking distance from the Frankfurt main station, and close to shops and restaurants. The staff will make sure you have the best experience. And if Mr. Gill happens to be there himself, he will make you feel at home! I absolutely loved staying at Europa Life. Would book them whenever I am in FRA.

Date of stay: July 2017