All reviews glass shower the main train station nice hotel bedroom area counter space other hotels breakfast was included travel agent free wifi highly recommend this hotel tea coffee pleasant stay cold cuts check in was quick breakfast spread two blocks stayed for nights
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Near by the train station, good service, 2 elevators, not far from the center, aircondition, paid parking for cars. There is a possibility to eat a dinner. The breakfast is included.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Sylvain L, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Messe, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Messe is well located, just 5min walk from the main train station. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
The hotel have very nice rooms, well decorated with International channels TV, Mini-bar, Tea/coffee machine, free Wifi (which was very fast compared other experiences in Germany), complementary water bottles.
In the basement, there is also a fitness area and a sauna. The Breakfast was gorgeous, the best I had in Germany (cold cuts big choices, cheese, several juices choices, e.g.)
I really enjoy my stay and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If possible take rooms on the 5th level
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Visited Frankfurt for a business trip, as I use to do every two years, and Fleming's was suggested by my travel agent.
The hotel is located on a main avenue and a 5/10 minutes walking from Messe Frankfurt (my main objective). Trolley station nearby from which you can move around the city very fast, cheap and safe. From the hotel to the city center (Römer Platz) it will take only 10 minutes by trolley. Room very comfortable and clean, even if the usual carpet is still there. The glass box shower in the middle of the room can be weird for some people but I kind of liked it ! Breakfast at german standards (very good and offering plenty of options). Staff very friendly. The problem is outside..... the street behind the hotel looks like being under fast deterioration and I recommend some care when walking out there. Pick a room in the back of the building if you want exra silence.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sylvain L, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Messe, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Reviewed March 27, 2018

It's a four star. Hence no surprise. But: the staff is probably on the highest service level I have seen so far. Very friendly, always listening, they don't forget anything, they remember your habits ...you save time, you feel good. I really appreciated to feel extremely comfortable.
Nothing to say about the rooms or food.
Only negative point: No real parking space, but this is common in this area. I used the near parking of Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. One week standing there without issues..

Room Tip: I was 3rd floor, backside...hence calm. Room 323. Clean, nice, calm.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Party of four (2couples) stayed for 3 nights. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Room was warm enough. Breakfast was ok, although it took us a while to work out where everything was and that you could order additional items. On the self service items often ran low and it took some time for the staff to re-stock. The man looking after the bar on the Friday night was lovely, we returned from our night out late and he was happy to serve us and chat. Good location an easy walk to the station or into town. All in all a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends