All reviews glass shower room design tram station good size nice breakfast nice hotel business hotel messe exhibition receptionist
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Bad experience and service... The heater was broken the night I checked in, and the hotel had only 1 staff, who is first day at work, who apparently dont know what to do with this. I dont blame him.. but how can they just put everything on a the poor guy with no experience to solve all problems he is not familiar with in such big hotel?! I was freezing for a night, and I was sick that night as well. No rest at all... The following morning, at 8am, when I talked to the manager, she was in a total defending position, although all I asked for at the beginning was to cancel the rest of the 2 nights for my booking. Got refused...Really bad response on the issue, all they do is basically saying its my fault, must be me not able to turn on the heater correctly.... And even my agent said its absolutely the first time they got refused to cancel any hotel booking at such an early notice. I havnt even asked for compensation yet.... I was forced to come back, because they dont return any money at all, no apology, and even wasnt ready to change my room the second day. All I got as a reply was.. there was no problem with the heater... ok, i will email my company to take the hotel down from the company booking portal... bad hotel service I have to say.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Danlu P
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Dear Danlu P,

Thank you for your stay. We hope you had a safe journey back home.

To avoid that your comments got misunderstood, we are more than happy to solve things out.
Of course it was not the first day for our staff member in our Hotel. He started working at Reception in January. So this might be a case of miscommunication?
To change the temperature in our rooms there are two responsible engines. One is the air condition which is only for cooling the room. If you use this tool it gets cold inside. The other one is the heating radiator. It is for heating. The radiator was switched off at your arrival due to the warm temperatures outside. At the point we switched it on, it was working well.
Nevertheless we offered a room move and you changed the room on your second day.

That a cancellation after cancellation deadline is not free of charge should be familiar for a travel agent. So we are curios about this information…

Anyway we regret that you did not enjoy your stay. As you can see on the comments of other travelers this is not regular for our hotel.
We hope that you come back one day to have a better experience. It would be our pleasure to have you here again.

We wish you a good time and get well soon!

Fleming’s Team

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I enjoyed staying in this hotel. Rooms are clean and conveniently located very near the ISH fair. People are very friendly and knowledgeable and provide great service. I recommend this hotel. Breakfast was great as well.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Dear apyi0517,

Thank you so much for your stay and for praising us that high. For your satisfaction is our first priority we are more than happy that you enjoyed the time with us that much.
We deeply appreciate that and are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

All the best from sunny Frankfurt

Your Friends from Fleming’s

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel whilst on holiday with friends. Check in staff were polite, friendly and spoke English. Rooms were tidy and warm, although the wall between them shower and the bed takes a little getting used to! The breakfast selection was excellent. My husband particularly enjoyed the eggs and bacon. Check out was quick and efficient, and the hotel were happy to look after our luggage for the day whilst we explored the city.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Dear Saratxu,

Thank you so much for your stay and your great comment. It was a pleasure to have you here. We highly appreciate your great acclamation and your recommendation to other travelers.

Dear Saratxu, if there is anything we might could assist you with, kindly let us know. We are more than happy to assist you and are looking forward to your next stay.

Have a wonderful Christmas time and all the best from Frankfurt

Reviewed October 11, 2016

We stayed for a night at the Fleming's Hotel on Hamburger Allee whilst visiting friends. The hotel itself is well kept, however we had a terrible experience checking in. They could not find our reservation at the desk - they did not proactively offer to help and treated us like we were making up our reservation and turned us away to sort it out ourselves. I went back to the desk to ask if I could use their phone to call the website we booked with but they refused saying they could not let me use their phone, I asked if I could use their wi-fi to get the reservation email - I was told no it is only for guests. I made the call myself in the end and the reservation was found but only after an hour of messing around and trying to get some help from unsupportive staff. The hotel could not have been any less helpful in a situation - no apology, no room upgrade. If you make a mistake try being apologetic, if you have a customer in front of you who is concerned about not having anywhere to stay for the night you should be trying to help and not turning them away.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pohleonguk
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Dear pohleonguk,

Thank you very much for choosing Fleming’s Hotel Frankfurt Hamburger Allee and for taking the time to help us with your honest feedback.

First of all we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by the long waiting time at check in.
Please be sure that this is not regular at our place and does not meet the high expectations we have on ourselves at all. Your booking was done by an online travel agent and however they did not inform us about that, so your reservation was not in our system and therefore of course we could not find it. In very rare cases this happens due to system errors.
We understand that things like that are not the mistakes of our guests and we do everything to avoid inconveniences from them.
Anyway you are absolutely right that the Front Office Agent should have solved the issue and not ask you to do so by yourself. There had been a serious talk with the employee who performed the check in and you can be confirmed that this will not happen again.

Dear pohleonguk it would be our highest pleasure if you would allow us to prepare a nice treatment for you for your next stay and proof our strength in service quality. Your satisfaction is our top priority. So please let us know if there is anything we might possibly assist you with.

Best regards

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a business trip in Frankfurt. The room offered was very spacious, but a bit outdated. Bathroom was integrated in the room and had a big rain shower and all necessary amenities. Free and fast WiFi is offered in the entire hotel. No need to upgrade, even when connected to the office network.
Breakfast is sober but offering all you need. You can order freshly fried eggs.
The hotel has its own, small parking garage, but if not to busy, you can also park in the street.
Summary: Flemings offers you all you need on a business trip at a fair price.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Hi larsagten,

thank you for your positive review. It is highly appreciated to read the wonderful comments regarding the fast wifi and the hotel overall.

We are looking forward to have you shortly here again.

Warmest regards