All reviews glass shower room design tram station good size nice breakfast nice hotel business hotel messe exhibition receptionist
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We visited for a conference at Messe and were delighted to find this gem. The staff were amazing and courteous, rooms were spotless, and the breakfast fabulous. The hall was an easy walk from the hotel, eliminating the need for a long metro commute.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Shannon S,

Thank you so much for staying at Fleming’s Hotel Frankfurt – Hamburger Allee and for taking the time to review us online. We highly appreciate that.

It is our deepest pleasure to cater for your needs to reach your satisfaction and we are grateful that we succeeded in this effort.

Dear Shannon S, is there anything we might could assist you with? Then kindly let us know.

Have a wonderful day

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Fleming's a few times now. It's perfect for the messe.
Lovely staff, honestly they couldn't be nicer.
Great rooms...you just need to get your head around showering in a glass box.
Good choice for dinner (schnizel for me and pumpkin curry for my friend...see pic) and a comfortable bar area, ideal if you've spent a day at the exhibition halls!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear verynearlythere,

what an amazing acclamation! Thank you very much indeed for such a great review! It was a pleasure to have you and your colleague here.

If there is anything we might could assist you with, kindly let us know. We are more than happy to cater for your wishes.

Have a wonderful day and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We had a very nice check in, very friendly. Our room 017 was on the ground floor but it was ok. The bed was comfortable and not too soft. Nicely renovated bath room. We had a few drinks at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and the prices were good and not too high. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection of goods and freshly done eggs. Overall, a nice hotel, a bit pricy but that is Frankfurt.

Room Tip: Nice and friendly, good breakfast
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Anne S, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Norman C,

Thank you so much for staying in our hotel and the very nice review. It really honors us that you recommend our service to other travelers. The rooms on our ground floor are quite popular. Most of our regular guests prefer them. We made a note in your profile, that you get a room on a higher floor for your next visits in Frankfurt. Dear Norman C, have you already discovered our new homepage?
If you place your reservation there, you have wonderful benefits like best price guarantee and frequent flyer miles.

All the best from Frankfurt
Fleming’s Team

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

My flight was delays so didn’t arrive until gone midnight and was checking out for work at 7am.....but check in ok. Staff efficient.

Room ok, though noise from the tram line.

Nice touch having still and sparkling water in the room.

Shower looked dated but was good temp and powerful.

Lift slow so allow time if needed.

All in, ok but nothing standout on my short visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Kev-B-Lin,

Thank you for your stay. It was a pleasure to have you here, even if it was only for a very short time. You are so right, a delayed flight is always annoying and we understand that you could not enjoy your time in Frankfurt to the fullest caused by that.

Although we appreciate that you mention the two large bottles of complimentary water available in each room.

We keep our fingers crossed that your next Frankfurt flight is on time and hope to see you then again.

All the best from sunny Frankfurt

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Bad experience and service... The heater was broken the night I checked in, and the hotel had only 1 staff, who is first day at work, who apparently dont know what to do with this. I dont blame him.. but how can they just put everything on a the poor guy with no experience to solve all problems he is not familiar with in such big hotel?! I was freezing for a night, and I was sick that night as well. No rest at all... The following morning, at 8am, when I talked to the manager, she was in a total defending position, although all I asked for at the beginning was to cancel the rest of the 2 nights for my booking. Got refused...Really bad response on the issue, all they do is basically saying its my fault, must be me not able to turn on the heater correctly.... And even my agent said its absolutely the first time they got refused to cancel any hotel booking at such an early notice. I havnt even asked for compensation yet.... I was forced to come back, because they dont return any money at all, no apology, and even wasnt ready to change my room the second day. All I got as a reply was.. there was no problem with the heater... ok, i will email my company to take the hotel down from the company booking portal... bad hotel service I have to say.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Danlu P
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Dear Danlu P,

Thank you for your stay. We hope you had a safe journey back home.

To avoid that your comments got misunderstood, we are more than happy to solve things out.
Of course it was not the first day for our staff member in our Hotel. He started working at Reception in January. So this might be a case of miscommunication?
To change the temperature in our rooms there are two responsible engines. One is the air condition which is only for cooling the room. If you use this tool it gets cold inside. The other one is the heating radiator. It is for heating. The radiator was switched off at your arrival due to the warm temperatures outside. At the point we switched it on, it was working well.
Nevertheless we offered a room move and you changed the room on your second day.

That a cancellation after cancellation deadline is not free of charge should be familiar for a travel agent. So we are curios about this information…

Anyway we regret that you did not enjoy your stay. As you can see on the comments of other travelers this is not regular for our hotel.
We hope that you come back one day to have a better experience. It would be our pleasure to have you here again.

We wish you a good time and get well soon!

Fleming’s Team