All reviews glass shower room design tram station good size nice breakfast nice hotel business hotel messe exhibition receptionist
Reviewed June 25, 2018

I had a great experience at Fleming's. Big bed, big room, late check out, what else do you need?
It was very quiet and comfy, I would stay again at Fleming's, hands down. It's great for a romantic getaway.

Stayed: July 2017
Anne S, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear emanuelmaciastorres,

thank you for your stay in Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt - Hamburger Allee.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay.
The whole team is looking forward to see you soon again.

If we may assist you with anything - just kindly let us know.

Best regards,
Your Fleming's Team

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Very concenient location close to Frankfurt Messe, tram station in front of the hotel. Good, standard breakfast buffet. Rooms clean with reasonabl size. Very friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay and can recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear so_9632,

thank you for staying in Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt - Hamburger Allee.

We are very glad to see your such a positive feedback.
It is also a pleasure to know you recommend our hotel to other travelers.
This means a lot for our team.

If there is anything we may assist you with - don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in Fleming's soon again.

Sunny greetings from Frankfurt,
Your Fleming's Team

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Just one overnight stay, on arrival I was kept waiting in reception no one on the front desk to be seen.

Arrived at breakfast served a black coffee no milk on the table or asked if I would like some? Sat for 15 minutes gave up waiting for the staff to come and take my order, as I would have preferred to eat of the menu. Staff even watched me get up and walk out the restaurant didn’t seem bothered at all.

On checkout the receptionist didn’t ask if I’d had a pleasant stay? Advised me of my room service bill total and asked if it could be charged to my CC I said yes but can I see the bill for last night, she said too late it’s been charged then handed me the receipt. It all seemed like too much effort for her as if I was asking too much.

I was so annoyed with the staff I couldn’t bring myself to say good-bye as I left the reception.

Clean hotel, facilities good, room service good, unhelpful staff!

I’ll ask my company to remove the hotel from its preferred list in future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jordan A
Anne S, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Jordan A,

Thank you for your stay. Even if you had not the impression, it was a pleasure for us to have you here.
We regret that our guest oriented service could not get its way to you. It is our priority to make you happy. Please be sure that we are always strive to improve our service quality for you and we would be more than happy, if you come back one day and enjoy it by yourself.

Dear Jordan A, if there is a chance to prove our energy to you, just let us know.

All the best

Fleming’s Team

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Very poor experience. Old green carpet - very hot room with weak air conditioning not cooling the room. Unpleasant stay. The reception tried hard but simply the hotel is old and cheap- Depressive. Stay far

Stayed: June 2018
Anne S, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear andrea v,

your opinion is very important to us, thank you so much for sharing.

Our hotel opened in autumn 2007. Last year we received brand new beds including pillows. Also the curtains were replaced. In summer this year we will get new carpets for our rooms, so that this issue is solved almost.

Even if you did not enjoy our place, we wish you all the best and maybe you come back someday and have a look at the refurbished hotel.

Have a great day

Fleming’s Family

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I went to Frankfurt for business and it was the right decision to book this hotel. Clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast. They also offer a parking in case you travel by car. I can fully recommend it as a business hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Anne S, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

what a kind recommendation! We really appreciate that you enjoyed your time here with us. Thank you very much. We also like our breakfast and our staff ;)

We hope to have you back soon.

Best regards