Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$162
US$92
US$90
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lindenwirt(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$130
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zum Baeren(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$143
US$132
Travelocity
Alte Bauernschaenke(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Hotel Jagdschloss Niederwald(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$155
US$138
Krone Assmannshausen(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$141
US$127
Rudesheimer Hof(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$102
Hotel-Cafe Post(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
US$95
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor pool and saunaper dayeasy accesstrain stationdouble roomair conditioningrheinriverboats
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Out of my 237 reviews on TripAdvisor, I believe this is my only poor review.
It wasn't easy finding Hotel Traube. I get out of the car and walk around. It looked like I found the entrance, so I enter but no one is around. There's a sign in German maybe stating to enter somewhere else?. So I go back outside and look further down and I realize that I have to enter through a bar first to get to the reception area of the hotel. My husband and daughter are waiting in the car outside on the street blocking the way, so I ask the man at the front desk if it's okay to temporarily park at the hotel while we unload our luggage. And before I finished my sentence, he says "I have no parking for you." Not a hello, or a welcome, but "I have no parking for you." I then ask him again if we can temporarily leave the car out front while we unload and he says we can leave the car out front for 7 minutes, but then we would have to find parking at one of the public lots for €15 per day. He was NOT very friendly. It was 1pm and he said he had a room ready for us. Unfortunately, it was a room facing the side of the building with no A/C. Since it's on the side of the building, there's no cross breeze. I go back to the front desk and I ask about a room with A/C and he tells me that none of the rooms have A/C.
After we dropped off our luggage, we went to look where we can park our car. Unfortunately, we had to pay in coins and I didn't have €15 in coins and the man at the front desk didn't help with no change. After not having much luck getting change from a store, we go to the bank and the bank is closed until 2pm. So we waited in the car until 2pm so we can have coins to pay for parking! I can't believe that Hotel Traube did NOT have parking for us. And if they're not going to have parking, they should at least have change! I was reading through the hotel notes in regards to parking and there was nothing indicating that they might not have parking available. Their brochure has "Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day." They need to change their brochure.

That night, it was so hot that we didn't get any sleep. Unfortunately, there was also a loud train that ran every 15 minutes. And because they have a bar that's open 24 hours, there were people singing loud until 1am in the morning.
In the morning, we go to the front desk and ask the lady there is any way we can change rooms, and unfortunately, they were booked that night. She said she would have been able to change our room the day before. I didn't think about asking for another room the day we checked in. We could have asked for a room facing the back of the building.
The 2nd night, we kept the windows open, which helped a lot. We had it closed the night before because of the train and loud bar people. The 2nd night was better with the windows open, but there were loud people at the bar singing at the top of their lungs from 1am - 2am!

In the morning, we go to breakfast and there's a table open near the window facing the Rhine River and it's reserved. Actually, all the tables near the window were reserved. So we were able to reserve a front table for the following morning.

There was one lady at the bar, who was very kind and gave us 3 full glasses of ice each night, because we were so hot.

I do NOT recommend this hotel. Their "spacious rooms" and "5 star sleep with our outstanding carabed" is false advertisement. I was reading the reviews and I was surprised at some of the high ratings. Although one woman said she wasn't sure if she was staying at the same hotel as the good reviews. This hotel felt like a $50/night Motel 6.

One of the good things about the hotel was the breakfast, and the nice lady at the bar. But that's about it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We paid 85 euro per night for one double room, the room was all dusty, it was not thoroughly cleaned and in the first night we found a big spider on the wall, I was freaking out!

The room is very small (it looks much bigger in the pictures, so beware) it has old furniture (TV was very old) and it does not have a mini-fridge.

Location is good, is in Rudesheim's center, close to all of the main attractions. Breakfast was also good, food was fresh and varied. Breakfast time is from 7-11 am, which is quite convenient if you are not a morning person.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2017

My three girlfriend's and I stayed a night here and loved to view of the Rhein from the (free!) breakfast room the next morning. We did not get to try out the pool, but it looked clean and welcoming. I'd recommend!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2017

A very good quality quality hotel at nice price, 55 euros for a double room, breakfast included. Clean, comfort, with all you need to spend one or more days in very attractive Rüdesheim. Breakfast with great variety in the restaurant seeing Rhein river.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tripper1789
Reviewed November 8, 2016

The hotel was in the centre of town great location was cheap compared to others in area clean room was big enough had a little pool to splash about in with a sauna the only thing I can complain about is the TV very old model and no sky in the rooms even though it is available in their bar area their is noise from the train line going through town but all the hotels have the same problem spoke to other travellers from a different hotel great breakfast

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple