All reviews park hotel the river trains running a river view room busy railway line lady on reception christmas market balcony door lovely town the hotel staff the main street evening meal small balcony coach tour rear rhein finns
Reviewed July 20, 2018

The staff were very helpful, the food was excellent. You should know that a train runs past the front of the hotel every 10 minutes or so, it is noisy, we had rooms at the rear so it was not a problem. The hotel is in need of some updating, but it was clean and comfortable. Price was very good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We had this hotel booked as a stop over on route to Prague, lovely spotless hotel over looking the river, the lady on reception was very helpful with any inquires we had, we wer offered secure lock up parking for our bikes which was a piece if mind,
Rooms very comfortable and clean with large bathrooms all in all no faults ,breakfast next mornin was superb
A wide range of fresh fruit, breads, cheeses, meats hot an cold, staff were more than helpful
I would definitely return to this fantasic hotel and maybe use it as a base to explore this beautiful part of Germany,
Thanks again to all your staff

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Stayed in this hotel overnight whilst travelling to and from Bavaria. Room clean, but small. Travelled with coach party. Food good. Those with rooms at the front of the hotel complained of train noise all night. I had a room at the side and the noise was acceptable. Would not want to spend more than one night here.

Room Tip: Try to get room on side or at back.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I had dinner here last night. I had an outside table with a fine view of the Rhine River. I ordered Wiener Schnitzel. It was served promptly and was delicious. Also enjoyed a large draft beer. This was my first time back on the Rhine in over 10 years and this was a good place to enjoy my first dinner.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Typical German small town hotel. Friendly staff, room looked a bit tired, reasonable breakfast. Night rest was within acceptable boundaries, given the proximity of the railroad. All in all, not too bad for my purposes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo