“Pretty nice rooms”

Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Wiesbaden
Czech republic
“Pretty nice rooms”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stayed just one night in this newly looking Courtyard. The real highlight was the room, very nice modern looking bathroom with glass corner doors. Everything was ok, parking was free, room rate was pretty good as well. We had dinner in a restaurant which was good as wel. Zero problems with rooms,no problems with staff. Overall very good stay, I wish all the hotels were like that!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during a recent trip to Wiesbaden for business. The hotel is recently remodeled (I think it used to be a Radisson) and is quite nice a stylish. The staff was very helpful and the hotel has a restaurant and bar that were quite good. The room was large and had its own climate control system which was nice. The hotel is about 20 minutes from the Frankfurt airport and is 10-15 minutes away from the town of Wiesbaden. If you are looking for a nice clean place close to the airport this would be a good choice but if you will be working/visiting Wiesbaden this might not be the ideal location for you.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
The Woodlands, TX
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My family and I stayed here on our return trip from Luzern to Frankfort Airport. We took a taxi from the airport for 35 Euros and it took about 15 minutes to reach the hotel. The staff was great and gave us the room immediately. The staff also provided good local recommendations for dining that we could walk to because we did not have a car (we chose Golden Lotus and glad we did). There were also several grocery stores within 5 minutes walking distance. The room was very clean and had a nice double/queen size bed. The bathroom was very clean and modernly adorned. We had free and fast wireless Internet. We would definitely stay here again if we were looking for a local option for an overnight stay before a morning flight at Frankfurt Airport.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Hamburg
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Travelling more than 100 days per year, I stayed in the hotel late August 2011 (room 317). I can recommend this location and will definetly stay in the hotel again. All summarized this hotel still smells "new" and you don't encounter the usual marks or rooms being worn down like in older hotels. The room was quiet and clean.
The furnishement and equipment of the rooms is above the level of comparable hotels by the same brand in the area nearby. Although not in Frankfurt, the distance to the airport is close enough to be considered as airport hotel (15min taxi ride if you are lucky). The service is very friendly and always a step ahead.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Traveller100days
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here overnight before a flight from Frankfurt back home. We arrived latew following a drive from Hamburg. Everything in the lobby is very bright and modern. We checked in and went to our room which was sparkling and colorful. Then we went down to the bar to unwind before bed. The service there was very friendly and we enjoyed a glass of wine while we used the Internet to catch up with email and make some FaceTime calls. With an early flight we hardly had time to enjoy the very comfortable bed, but we did and would stay here again when in the Frankfurt area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel is recently renovated and has done a very nice job doing that. On the outside the hotel looks a bit old, but inside everything is brand new. It is outside the city centry but the price-quality is very good. The rooms were clean and modern. The employees of the hotel were very nice and professional. Enjoyed dinner, breakfast and lunch in the hotel and the quality was good.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
DC
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We had 2 rooms here with family. The rooms are nice size and the beds are very comfortable. The bathroom is rather odd and my bathroom was flooded by taking a short shower - I even stopped the water in the middle of the shower because the lack of drainage in the shower was causing the water to go into the entire room - again, just an odd bathroom with just a shower and no door, about 1/4 inch drop to get in it. My sister's room had no issue with the shower.

The lowlight came with check in. I had requested a crib in my reservation and asked for it when we showed up a bit after 10. Lady at reception told me they had no cribs available and her supervisor was right next to her. Our son was sleeping in the car with my wife and she said she didn't care what they had told me, they had cribs, "It's a Marriott". Guess what, she was right! She went in, talked to a young man at check in and he not only went with her himself to get a crib but then took it to the room and set it up! When my wife came back to the car and told me this I was shocked. I'm always amazed how people have no problem lying to another person's face. Obviously this left a sour taste in my mouth so I'm not sure I would stay at the hotel again but I will say it was very comfortable, which is what you are after in a hotel stay - just understand the front desk may not be telling you the truth so keep asking!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family