All reviews main station train station free mini bar single room tourist information center schnitzel perfect location city break shopping street great hotel close proximity reception staff nice restaurant buffet breakfast business trip would stay here again comfortable room
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Over all we enjoyed our stay there. To be fair to the Hotel we were there only for 2 nights and that is not enough time to give a fair appraisal. We thought the people at the counter were helpful and pleasant. The room was an odd shaped small space and difficult to get around in. Just me but thought the tub was very dangerous and slippery getting in and out. Found that in other hotels as well. We did not get the breakfast included package it seems so can't review that. Did very much like the closeness to the train station. If for no other reason to travelers like us that is a big plus. Also very near shopping and general people watching. Spent part of one evening at the outdoor patio and that was nice. OVERALL I would recommend this hotel to travelers that do not know their way around Hanover. Despite lack of charm in the room, the overall facility was comfortable and clean. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Visited Hannover in search of war cemetery we stayed at the central hotel kaiserhof, hotel was clean and tidy and all staff very pleasant and professional, food was excellent and the afternoon cake was delicious, I would definitely stay here again good central location close to train/tram station which can be slightly noisy at night but it is a city.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Great service, free minibar, naar the old town, bars and restaurants behind the railwaystation (north), and the city center. CAR park few minutes walk. Great staff, Nice restaurant. Great hotel for a weekend citytrip.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2018

This was a short one night stay for a business trip in Hanover so I decided to stay in city center. The hotel is in an almost perfect location - near the train station and city center is right around the corner. The room was small but I expected it since I chose the cheapest room. It has everything that one would need for a business trip. Tho, I wish to have a coffee maker in the room since I was up early for a conference call. Like most hotels in Germany, there is no A/C. The weather was nice but I can see in a hot day like the recent heat wave in Germany, it could be unpleasant.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Single room with good bed and fine WIFI.
Surprisingly quiet, with effective glazing, in spite of being located only one minute on foot from the busy main station.
Excellent shower.
The in-house restaurant [that I I have reviiwed separately} was an added bonus: I had litle time but there was no need to go outside in order to search for a good restaurant.

The breakfast buffet was rich in bread, meats, egss, sausages, and some fish; cereals and fruits, juices and hot drinks. At € 18:50 it was not cheap, but certainly priceworthy.

The single mishap during my stay was that the tea-water in the gigantic samovar ran out just before I want to pour mine...
It was the filled with 10 litres and it took half an hour beofre they began to get hot.
I then asked for the kitchen to boil water just for me in a smaller pan (which I should have done directly).

It was a good time at Kaiserhof and I would be happy to come back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo