All reviews city centre excellent breakfast single room business trip huge selection cleaning staff convenient location spacious room the air conditioning good size central hannover hotel is located short stay free wifi nice hotel seminar lidl
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The hotel makes a quite new and modern impression and has a super price-performance ratio. It has a remarkable breakfast buffet. I have rarely seen such a variety of different foodstuff.
It is quiet at night, the beds are very good.
The only disadvantage was that the aircon was out of operation.

Room Tip: Rooms in the higher floors are quieter
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a few nights as other hotels were fully booked.
Hotel has small basic rooms, with no real extra comforts provided.
Bed takes up most of the floor space and there are no UK tv stations available.
Internet is slow at all times so don’t try to work there on line.
Food was a pleasant surprise..low cost overall compared to most hotels but choice was reasonable and quality was surprisingly good.
Good value for money but don’t stay here if looking for a spacious room or a hotel with character.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Very dificult to unload luggage from the street.Parking far away.
Poor room.Dirty hallways.Far from 4 star level.We do not come back.
Breakfast was only good thing.It was warm and cook was preparing it online

Room Tip: find another place to stay
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2017

When arrived at the hotel, having driven across Europe, we were told that there were no more parking spaces underground and that we would have to use a public garage across the street. It was fairly close by, but due to a torrential rain at the time of arrival, we got soaked running from the garage across a busy road back to the hotel.

Room was small, but clean. There was some work done to update the décor, however installing a minibar on the wall in a shape of a big box was neither comfortable, nor safe (having had not enough space in the room for 2 suitcases, they had to be stored under this box - I hit my head twice on the minibar whilst reaching for stuff from my luggage).

The beds could do with a little update (they were too soft for us and rather on a smaller side for someone who is 6ft2").

The bathroom was clean, but the décor was rather 1970/80. The speaker in the bathroom was almost impossible to switch off, as the potentiometer seemed to have stopped working properly.

Breakfast was very great!!!

Overall 3 stars hotel, in our opinion. I would suggest 2 stars for the hotel and the room we stayed at and 4 stars for the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for two night on a business trip. The hotel is located about 2,5 km from central Hannover but close to many companies and considering the other guests we saw it seemed to be a hotel popular for business trips.

Positive = Close to many restaurants and with a restaurant of its own (we did not eat there but looked good) which makes it very convenient. Rooms are functional, comfortable and clean. I had a single room as no others available but I was not disappointed at all. Breakfast buffet was of a good size which is another plus for me. Staff were friendly.

The negative = Free WIFI for 24 h only. Cleaning staff had entered the room even though I had the "privacy" sign on the doorknob.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business