All reviewsthe room was niceone nightflat tvnice hotelbar and restaurantreception staff arerooms are largebusiness tripcity centreper nightminute walktubduvetwardrobetoiletriesconnectionminibar
Reviewed July 11, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I had a great stay in this hotel - the staff were friendly and I felt like a regular visitor despite this being my first trip. I stay in hotels most weeks and this was one of the best nights sleep I have had in a hotel. Breakfast was good - staff polite. Front desk staff where very polite and helpful. For the evening meal it was good value, cooked well and served with a smile.

I was just round the corner from where I was working so great location for me - but not a city center location

If only every hotel could be this good.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have stayed at the Mercure Medical Park about 15 times. It is a very consistent stay and you can count on:
Pros:
Staff-always welcoming and helpful. All speak very well in English if needed. I wish my employees were so well trained to give a consistent response to everyone.
Bedrooms-always clean, up-to-date and well maintained. A little small but well organized. Wish they had a few more stations to watch in English. Beds are comfortable and nice comforters and pillows.
Bathrooms-nicely stocked and well lit
Lobby-computer stations and printers for hotel guests for internet use
Cons:
Bathroom- showers are impossible to use without dumping many gallons of water on the bathroom floor. Doesn't make for a very comfortable shower experience.
Food-restaurant is nice but way too expensive for the choices. Could use a better slection on the menu--almost everything is unhealthy (fried).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank str82th
Reviewed July 13, 2011

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I had realy a good time with all of them excelant receiving and very good departure services. good access to intrnrt quit plce , + clean roomes I will always stay there when in hannover...

clean