See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2016

This is very central, easy walking from the station and other transport links. In the heart of the city, with lots of restaurants etc nearby. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They provide you with a key with a tab to get into the back door when the front desk is closed, and a ticket to use the trains and busses etc in the district - even to the airport. The breakfast was good, with plenty of choice. Wifi is provided free. It is quiet and calm.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2016

I have been several times in last 2 years, but only now I decided reviewing for this hotel. It has been a bit difficult coming to a stable and trustful review for other travelers.
Sure location is a strong point as just in couple minutes walking you reaches Kropke one of the main train stations in Hannover and the square with the same name. There are several restaurants and sidewalks cafe.
Three more strong points:
• Stuff is helpful, friendly and very correct in their commutation.
• Train ticket for Hannover use are including on the price for your each staying days.
• Wi-Fi in room on a good shape.

Hotel is clean and gives comfort in each corner you are seating. As a BB hotel breakfast is OK and offers various choices, but sure it can be better and improving a bit with changes from one to the other day.

About any soft point indeed need to be thinking a bit :)! Yes, they do not have stuff in hotel on evening. They offer a special extra entrance on the back door and this is a reasonable solution!
Personally I will use this hotel any time visiting Hannover especially for short and business trips.

Room Tip: upper floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
CityHotelManager, Manager at City Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Thank you very much for taking some time to review your stay(s) with us.
We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us and your kind words a treating our staff members. Concerning the breakfast buffet we have asked many of our guests if they would prefer to pay more for an even bigger variety but the most of them denied as they are travelling for business purposes and need to pay themselves. we are trying hard to keep the price low as 4,80 € for such a wonderful buffet is a bargain ,-)
Looking forward to your next visit !

Reviewed July 24, 2016

I found this hotel at my Garmin. They are very service oriented. I asked them if it was ok to take my bike with me on my room. (I dont need it to be stolen). Therefore they gave me a hotel on first floor. That is great. Nice and modern rooms. The breakfast was great. with eggs, bacon and much more

Room Tip: Try the restaurant near the hotel. Italien food. Great
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

I think this is the worst that can happen to you in Hannover. Everything is super old and odd. The corridors look like in a bordell. That was really disappointing. Rooms are small and without any charge.
Concluding, this is a super budget hotel well located in the center of Hannover, but you will not like it.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
CityHotelManager, Manager at City Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Sorry, but the pictures you provided do not belong to our City Hotel. This might be City Hotel am Thielenplatz. Please check your data and review the right one. Thank you !

Reviewed October 14, 2015

We had a corner room so had an excellent view. We had parking in the multi storey car park which we paid for. The hotel is modern and comfortable. Staff on reception very helpful. The breakfast was amazing. I have never had/seen such a choice before. We were also given a token for a free drink at the other City Hotel which was great.

Room Tip: We had a corner room on eighth floor.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
CityHotelManager, Manager at City Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

Sorry, but we are not located at Königstrasse....