See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2017

If you have a meeting at Hannover Uni, this is good option. Rooms are small but confortable. There is a nice restaurant in front of the hotel. 5 min from a Subway station, and 10 from a train station, you can get really easily from the airport..

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2016

This is a small hotel in an old Elevator Factory, it is located in a quiet residential suburb about 2 subway stops outside of downtown. The upsides are that the locations is very quiet at night and for those driving there will be parking available. The walk to the subway is quite short, about 3 blocks and once on the subway it is a very quick trip to downtown or to the Messe fairgrounds. One subway runs straight through to the Messe but took us to the far side for our fair so we opted to change trains by crossing the platform (super conveneint) to get to a stop that was closer. The trains are plentiful, and run frequently. It is far and away the best way to get to and from the fair.
There is an elevator, our room was fairly large, with a large desk to work on, very clean with a huge bathroom. Internet was free, but a bit of a hassle as you had to keep logging in from time to time, and I would say it was medium not fast, but having said that our 3 weeks in Europe we did not find any blazing fast stable internet, so the internet is pretty good for the region.
Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of meats, cheeses, breads, jams, yoghurt etc. I think they also had scrambled eggs and bacon. So breakfast was very good.
We ate in town both nights then came home by subway or short taxi ride, but there were a few places to eat within walking distance.
We did not get a chance to see it but it is close to the lovely public gardens that Hannover is known for. Perhaps we will get a chance to see them next time.
I would definitely stay here again. The rates at fair time were fair for the region, and you know that you are paying for peak occupancy, but the quiet nights were hard to beat. Zero trucks, cars, of trams to disturb your shut eye.
In summary not luxurious or fancy, but nice staff, clean spacious rooms unbelievably quiet and about average European Internet.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I was there recently during Hannover messe 2016. I previously read other opinions here about this hotel. I can say that the staff solved the problems such as WiFi and curtains. WiFi uses german hotspot and now works very good in the room (I was in the room 206). My room has another orange and thick curtains.
The breakfast still very good. The rooms still smell very good that you can sense it in the entrance.
For first night the room was cold for me because I don't think that the Hannover weather in April can change such quickly. Actually in the April Hannover weather is a fight between winter weather and spring weather and winter weather may win this fight several times in a day! I increased the temperature of the room and used extra blanket that exist in dresser to sleep in other nights. But still I think the temperature of rooms can controlled better.
If they add a microvawe oven and an electrical tea pot in the future then it goes to be a very good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank NAJAFABADI
Reviewed September 10, 2015

perfect for what it was worth.

staff was very friendly
the place was clean
pretty much have everything a person might need in a 5 min radius of the hotel
fitness center was right next door

10/10 would recommend for people who are looking for a night stay or a few days
any longer would be excess because they have no kitchen. that's all

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mandalbayar B
Reviewed June 12, 2015

Although this hotel is bright throughout and spotlessly clean it just did not do it for me and my travel partner.

We were able to checl in early which was a bonus and found our rooms to be light and spacious. I was glad to find a double bed after five nights in a single at the Loccumer Hof.

The hotel is a good 25 minutes walk from the centre of Hannover but easily accessible by the metro.

The layout felt more like a hostel than a three star hotel and the bed was very soft. Breakfast was ok but there was a lack of choice for tea. The previous comments about wifi are accurate, it is appalling. Thankfully we only stayed here for one night.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business