“Great ambience and nice food”
Review of Meiers Lebenslust

Meiers Lebenslust
Ranked #44 of 1,233 Restaurants in Hannover
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2018

The place is definitely inviting....open and modern. For the beer drinkers amongst us (I am not), they offer different interesting beers from their brewery...Food is really good, the soup was just what you need to warm you up. The "Wiener" Schnitzel was great in size and taste, although the fried potatoes were a little bit too oily for my taste. Service was friendly. The place can get really packed, so try to make a reservation. Next time, I will try the burgers...

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite places to go to in Hannover. The place is usually quite packed, and for good reason. The burgers are of a different level, and combined with a nice local craft beer will leave you wanting for little more. A bit difficult to get a waiter though, so take your time when visiting.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Was there on my last day in Hanover and I passed by the place during a bus tour. I was there during the Bremen Hanover football game. A waitress told us to seat ourselves and we wanted to eat different things but we asked to change some components i.e. chicken instead of pork but the waiter said no, it's not possible. So we ordered beef burger and it was really yummy. They offer non alcoholic beer plus they brew their own beers. I would return and I recommend it.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Where a group of 50 and only 3 not very educated servants. Slow service but food was very good. German kitchen and good beer.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

It was all spontaneously because the restaurant was situated near my hotel. We went there, had a great beer and a “willy schnaps” and after that we ordered Mixed Grill ... very very good! Will go there for sure once more!