See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2016

Stayed here in August. Arrived in the early hours, retrieved keys and parked up. I was up in the attic in a small but well laid out and spotless room. Breakfast was had for the two days and was really good. A short drive into town. Really friendly staff. Authentic German feel about the place. WIFI was poor (but may be because I was in the loft). I would say that if you are not as nimble on your feet as you used to be to maybe contact the hotel and tell them as the stairs leading to the loft are very steep and narrow. But a really lovely place and I will be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Osnabruck is a great location for an overnight stay in this central part of Germany. The city is easy to explore and there are some great old buildings in the Altstadt. I recently stayed at this hotel and it represents the best of German quality at a very fair price. Combined with a good location just off the motorway (plenty of free parking) and ease of getting to the center of town Hotel Garni Riemann is a family owned and operated hotel with impeccable clean rooms and a good buffet breakfast. Do ask to see their wine shop with a wide selection of German wines as well as some interesting imported brands. I shall be ack next time I drive North - South in Germany.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed two nights, two adults and one toddler. The bed was big enough for the three of us. The room was cozy and spacious. Impeccably clean. Breakfast was very good and in a very calm and even luxurious atmosphere. We arrived late, so the keys were waiting for us in a box. There is enough parking spaces in the hotel yard. But beware the stairs to the rooms. They are quite steep, and if you have a lot of luggage it may prove to be a problem. And they didn't know English too well, but we managed to understand each other just the same. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We were staying in Osnabruck for 2 weeks to visit family and booked this from the internet. This hotel was like staying in a family home... all the hotel staff were very friendly and spoke English very well. Everyone from the owners, the lovely woman who arranged our breakfast, to the cleaning staff were very helpful with anything we asked for - nothing was ever any trouble. Everyone was friendly and helpful in any of our requests. The beds were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was modern and well appointed. The room was very roomy, bright and airy. i would recommend this hotel to anyone heading to Osnabruck - whether it is for a night or longer!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thehollingers
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I used this hotel as an overnighter to pick someone up from an airport. I was delayed and arrived just before 10pm and someone was waiting for me to show me my room etc. My room was on the top floor, a good size, modern furnishings, comfortable, small double bed -even though it was a single room and with a good shower. The breakfast was typically German and all of this for 47 euros. What more could I want! The breakfast room is a little dated but not a problem. Everyone was nice and friendly. This is a good basic hotel. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business