See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Although this hotel is not central it is good value for money. My two friends and I stayed in this hotel while on a cycle trip. Bikes were stored in a secure garage. Breakfast was excellent and manageres was very helpful she even recommended an excellent Italian Restaurant only 15 minutes from hotel. On a direct bus route to Osnabruck centre.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2018

I stayed for a night at my business trip. No problem, everything was OK. My room was excellent (view to garden!) and calm. Breakfast generous.
Location is better for business than for tourism, it is about 2 km to the city centre.
Wifi didn't work in my room. It was visible but too weak :-(.
There are some restaurants just next to the hotel, no Michelin :-), but good.

Room tip: Ask rooms to garden, no to street.
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Stayed here on a Day Off from Business with my Wife. The Room was spacious, Lovely bathroom, walls thick enough that you could not hear that there were other Guests unless you went into the Corridor. A fridge & Kettle in the room would have been great, but otherwise absolutely nothing wrong!

Room tip: Only Single Rooms have Balconies. Restaurant Closed Friday - Sunday
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2016

Stayed here for one night while returning to the uk from a motorcycle tour.
We had a nice friendly welcome and were given a clean spacious room. The bathroom was very clean and well equipped.
The breakfast was good. Plenty of choice and of good quality

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had been driving all day and had pulled off the autobahn looking for a hotel where we could eat and sleep. We were given a good welcome, English not a problem, and the room was quiet, clean and exactly what you expect in Germany. Although the menu was small, Monday night I think, the food was really nice and breakfast more than we needed. I would use the Welp again without a doubt.

Room tip: Rooms at the back will avoid and road noise
Date of stay: June 2013