1,203 results
All reviews elephant bar grand hotel great spa wellness area la brasserie beautiful building swimming pool deluxe room big hotel excellent hotel spa facilities room service star hotel breakfast buffet lovely room the underground car park long weekend
Reviewed November 21, 2015

This hotel is really beautiful. It sits on the edge of a park and has lots of places to walk around the property. It is not huge, which is nice. The staff is very accommodating and has a wonderful spa in the hotel. The only restaurant in the hotel is pretty pricey. I

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Walter H, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2015

Dear AlliL96,
thank you very much for taking time to share the impressions of your stay at our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay and thank you especially for mentioning our Spa area.
I hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Till that time I wish you all the best.

Reviewed November 14, 2015

Amazing hotel. Apart from a little challenge in the reception, service is impeccable and staff does put a lot effort towards the guest. It's shame I don't remember the names but it is hard to miss the girl who checked me in and the gentle man who is at breakfast everyday and remembers your name if you are there day 2.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Walter H, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2015

Dear Thegur,
we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I had the pleasure of dining back to back at this fine hotel (Full week), and consequently spent a few nights at the hotel. One cannot fault this hotel or its staff; the service is great, the staff is attentive and highly professional, and the rooms are on point. The hotel is also well located, not at the buzzing city centre but about 10 min walk.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Walter H, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Dear Buhle X,

it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, thank you for sharing your comments at TripAdvisor.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you again very soon at the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof.

Till then I wish you all the best.

With best regards

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Just two nights, but a perfect location. The amenities are all one needs to make it a perfect stay. Wonderful staff, great rooms, terrific restaurant(s). Clean, quiet, and quality. A time worth remembering.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Suzanne0888,

thanks a lot for your great rating.

I will share your comments with the staff.

We would be happy to welcome you again in the near future. Let me invite you to become a member of Le Club AccorHotels. Don’t hesitate to contact me for further information.

With best regards

Reviewed November 10, 2015

Just returned from a two week trip to Germany the end of which centered on Charlemagne. Found this hotel to be the perfect setting for the trip. The property is beautiful (their website does not exaggerate, it's gorgeous), our room huge by European standards (or US for that mater), the front desk was extraordinarily helpful in securing reservations for tours and the location was a quick walk to shopping and the old city center. I can't say enough good things about this property. I am very picky when it comes to location and comfort. This was a big YES!!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Walter H, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Dear TravelBun,

what could we say about your all around very good marks and your words of praise about our hotel than simply “thank you”. Your wellbeing is one of our highest aims.

Dear TravelBun, we would be very happy to welcome you again in Pullman Aachen Quellenhof in the near future.

Till then all the best