1,205 results
All reviews elephant bar grand hotel great spa wellness area la brasserie beautiful building swimming pool deluxe room big hotel excellent hotel spa facilities room service star hotel breakfast buffet lovely room the underground car park long weekend
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable and nice place. Great views of lovely garden. Very near old part of the city. Good places to eat nearby. Get a room on higher floors to avoid street noise. The lounges on the ground floor are elegant and excellent to relax

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Good morning MooresRoad,

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, espacially the views of lovely garden and the relaxing in our lounges. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Large Hotel which 5 stars probably date back to better times. While a solid refurbishing would not be a luxury, rooms are large, classic and comfortable. Restaurant La Brasserie, with a beautiful terrace , offers tasty dishes albeit with ridiculously tiny portions and ridiculously inflated prices (or the reverse). Somehow you can see how they could improve to shoot for the Michelin star league ( decoration, table clothes, service...) but otherwise upscale "brasserie" is fine - pity that they are not playing by the brasserie codes such as a slightly larger choice of dishes, better deserts and a serious adjustment between portions and prices....

Stayed: May 2018
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear hammtravels,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. You are right, that some of our rooms need a renovation, also we regret, that you weren´t satisfied with the value for money in our restaurant La Brasserie.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hitel and really take care of guest.hospitality is v good.they have good spread at bf.lot of variety to choose from. Rioms are quite big and plenty of space gir u too sit and work on laptop.will recommend to my friends to stay and get the benefit of it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear lachandrajput,

We very much appreciate your comments very regarding your stay at the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will share your comments with our team! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we are looking forward to your recommendation to your friends.
We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

What a gem this hotel is! Old grand facade, stylish lobby, thoughtful service (they moved our room from street view to garden view as I found the road to be busy), spacious deluxe room of size of junior suite elsewhere. Yes it is not on the cheap side but really good value for money and feels special. Our room had two floor to ceiling windows with tiny balconies.

The spa has a feel of a exclusive, boutique hotel. It was not busy over the weekend and I refused to use sauna naked.

Parking is easy in secure underground parking. It is very easy to reach the hotel without driving much into the city.

Easy 10 min walk to the Aachen city centre.

One amazing feature is switch to the TV sound in the bathroom.

By the checkout they ask how your stay was.

It was so nice that I forgave them luckwarm water in the evening preventing me from taking a bath.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Pekao,

thank you for your positive feedback and taking the time to review our Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Aachen Pullman Quellenhof. We are happy to hear that you liked our service quality, the style of the house and your room although the spa and the parking facilities. We are sorry for the noices outside and especially for the luckwarm water in the evening.

We would be happy to welcome you the next time you are in Aachen.

We wish you a sunny start in the new week and best regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2018

I absolutely love this beautiful boutique hotel. In all honesty, my decision to come back here again and again is not made based on location, or on price, or facilities - I come back here because I feel good at this hotel. The building is old, but the rooms are always clean - I was a guest in smaller rooms, but also in the spacious ones, I had rooms with small terraces, I also had some where the bathroom was almost of the same size as the room itself. The food is great, and the hotel staff one of the nicest and friendliest I've ever seen. The furniture is stylish, I love the large sofas at the ground floor, where one can have a business meeting, or just have tea and relax. Conference rooms are also available, we often come to this hotel to prepare for important meetings. The food is excellent, and the breakfast is luxuriously rich. I most sincerely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Jelena T,

thank you for the great review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel, our different rooms and our restaurant and hope to see you again very soon.
Thank you again for sharing your positive experience and for your recommendation, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Have a nice day and best regards from the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof.