All reviews the river pleasant view international conference rhine view huge tv very nice hotel coffee machine minutes walk away the usual amenities parking garage hotel guests reception staff are restaurant staff every morning excellent location quiet street breakfast buffet
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Had a very pleasant view of the Rhine River from the room. The river walk was steps away from the hotel door and the city about a ten minute walk away.

He staff was very friendly and readily answered questions. The hotel was very clean and the food in the restaurant was great.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
AlthoffHotelGroup, Manager at Ameron Hotel Koenigshof Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear guest,

thank you very much for being our guest and for your very nice review. The team and I are very happy to read that you had such a wonderful stay and we wish for you to return hopefully soon!

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Ameron Hotel Koenigshof!

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights.very nice location.clean rooms,friendly staff.restoration going on,bit noisy at daytime.nice restaurant inside.Room service was very efficient,leaving chocolates by the bed every night.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
AlthoffHotelGroup, Manager at Ameron Hotel Koenigshof Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your Response and your rating. It is a pleasure to read your impressions of your recent stay and I can only wish for you to return to the Ameron Hotel Koenigshof as soon as you get back to Bonn.

Until then I am wishing you all the best and a wonderful time.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

Nice located downtown Bonn just close to the river Rhein. Got the impression that the hotel has traditions and now they are updating the rooms to a new modern standard. Nice and welcoming staff in the reception. The check-in went well with some extra fill in on the document (as typically in Germany). The room i got was newly renovated and was really nice even if it was not so big, i.e. if you intend to stay for more than one night you should ask for a larger room. Very good bed which gave me a excellent night sleep. The bathroom is modern with all functionalities. The breakfast buffé is served downstairs but not in the cellar, you will come down to the terrace floor where you will enjoy your breakfast looking out over Rhein and even the Seven Mountains to the south. In the summer I can imagine that this terrace is lovely.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
AlthoffHotelGroup, Manager at Ameron Hotel Koenigshof Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear guest,

THANK YOU...what a wonderful review...It is such a pleasure to read all these nice comments and I am very delighted to know that you have left us with such positive impressions. Once again thank you very much and you can be rest assured that the new room product ist as lovely as the room you stayed in.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Apart from a great river view from my room and a terrific breakfast, I enjoyed the gym and sauna offered to the guests. With an easy access to the downtown, the hotel is definitely my first choice for staying in Bonn.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Rhine are recommended
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your wonderful review and feedback! It is our great pleasure that you have left the hotel with these positive impressions and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back here hopefully very soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Great setting on the banks of the Rhine, but otherwise this hotel is your normal, corporate, efficient accommodation machine. I stayed while the rooms were being renovated and (I think) I stayed in one of the older, as-yet-untouched rooms. Breakfasts were buffet style, with plenty of variety on offer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back, with a river view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
AlthoffHotelGroup, Manager at Ameron Hotel Koenigshof Bonn, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear guest,

thank you for your review and for writing down your experience! I sincerely hope you will be returning to us very soon; by then we will have most of our rooms refurbished and you will be able to experience them. I look forward to hearing your feedback then again.

Until we will be welcoming you back at the Ameron Hotel Koenigshof, we are all wishing you a wonderful time and all the best!