All reviews media park hotel is modern minor issue great position nespresso machine nice breakfast quiet area rooms are spacious house keeping business trip underground parking restaurants and shops minute walk to the cathedral close to the hotel metro station upon check pleasant stay
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Our family of four stayed here last week for a couple of nights. Modern hotel with good rooms and friendly staff. The dining room is undergoing refurb. at the moment but they still managed to provide a very extensive breakfast. There is boating lake opposite and a park to the rear. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank David C
THeinemann, Stellv. Hoteldirektor at NH Collection Koln Mediapark, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear David C,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experiences with us.

We would be pleased to welcome you back in Cologne next time!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

We stayed here for only one night, it was a good stay. Only wish we could check in earlier but it was a busy weekend and we understand. The rooms are very spacious and clean, the hotel is in a quiet location. Overall it is nice.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lawrence O

Dear Lawrence O,

On behalf of our entire team I want to thank you for your great feedback.
We are glad to read that you had a good time in Cologne and you could enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I was fortunate to stay at the NH Collection at the Koln Mediapark and meet up with Carolina at the desk upon check-in. She was polite, friendly and very helpful. I sustained an injury before arriving and she was able to accommodate me with my needs right away. Then there was Issam, the best concierge ever! He gave me some of the best advice with regards to a physical therapy location and as a result, I am back to normal now. These employees went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely taken care of during my stay. I will never forget their can-do positive attitude and their kindness. Above all, they were respectful and professional. NH Collection should be very proud to have these individuals as part of their world-class team. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. The breakfast there is great, room service is also very good. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the service top notch. Thank you for making my experience such a memorable time.

Room tip: Great views of Cologne.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank legrena

Dear legrena,

WOW! What a great review.
First, I want to thank you for choosing our NH Collection Köln Mediapark for your recent stay in Cologne.
Furthermore I want to thank you for taking your time to share your amazing feedback with us.

Please be assured that your comment will be shared with the entire team, in particular with Carolina and Issam.

We are looking forwrad to welcome you back in Cologne!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Only stopped here for one night but the rooms were exceptionally comfortable. Unfortunately some refurbishment of the reception was taking place and this seemed to be placing the staff under some stress. Breakfast had plenty of choice, would happily stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
THeinemann, Deputy General Manager at NH Collection Koln Mediapark, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear kpezza2016,

Thank you so much for your your review on TripAdvisor.
It is great to read, that you had an comfortabel stay with us.

Due to a big water damage, we had to refurbish the flooring in our kitchen, the restaurant and in the lobby. The works will be finished in a few days. I apologize for the inconveniences.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in Cologne.

Best regards,
T. Heinemann

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We loved our stay here in April (business+leisure). The hotel is very clean, staff are friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is amazing. Out front is a lovely pond with swans, ducks and geese; out back is a huge park with a playground and tons of walking and jogging trails. We stayed in room 404, which faces the park. There's a bit of a hike to the rail station (underground and light rail) but you can access three different lines with about the same amount of walking. The Mediapark plaza has a few restaurants, a fountain, and I think a movie theater, and there's a great tiny sushi place across the street. The room was incredibly clean and comfortable with plenty of charging outlets. We decided to stay there again this month and bring our adult kids!

Room tip: Rooms with a park view are great
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
THeinemann, Stellv. Hoteldirektor at NH Collection Koln Mediapark, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Michelle C,

On behalf of our entire team I want to thank you for your amazing feedback !
It is a real pleasure to read, how you did enjoy your stay with us. I will share your nice comments with all the colleagues.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in Cologne.