My wife's family lives in Cologne; we took my family too and were 12 for dinner. Issues immediately arose upon arrival, and continued consistently:
1. They couldn't serve pasta bolognese for my nephew.
2. Dinner set menu with choices - but the arrogant owner got the orders wrong.
3. 3 courses took 3 hours, when we asked response was "good food takes time".
4. Toilets were overflowing, response "nothing we can do".
5. Waiter tipped over wine cooler onto our bags, response "it's only water".
6. Credit card machine broken - could have told us earlier.
DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.