“Quit your job!”

Ranked #15 of 80 Coffee & Tea in Cologne
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Altstadt-Nord
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I went in to buy a mug. Male worker that at the counter was rude and bothered that he had to serve customers. I was appalled at the way he spoke to some of them. QUIT YOUR JOB!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

After walking around the place for a little while we stop by and pick up some hot coffee ☕️ and of course like always to buy a cup for memory and this time I was lil upset they don’t have the cup with the name of the town Cologne on stock so no cup this time from Cologne.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Don't really know why I feel the need to review a Starbucks - I don't usually drink coffee or hot drinks really but during our several visits I found the staff were very lovely and the cafe was very clean with nice views of the cathedral and surrounding area. The location in the station is ideal.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

I stopped by this branch after arriving at the Cologne Hauptbahnhof. I had a trusty latté, while waiting for a connecting train. As always, the coffee was good, the facility was clean and the service was speedy. What's also quite noteworthy: They only close at 3 AM – and open again an hour later at 4 AM, which is great news for passengers waiting on overnight trains.

The branch's best quality is probably its location: Its outdoor seating has a spectacular view of the Cologne Cathedral. If you get a seat there, you've got the best seat in the house.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

A great classic experince. However, my starbucks card didn't work because they don['t support that infrastructure. Great Cinnamon roll (which they can do hot for a change)