All reviews overnight stay good size nice hotel breakfast was excellent taxi boss
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable bed. Clean room. Appropriate and economical equipped. Ample breakfast. Not very convenient located for visitors of the central city, but it is recommended for businesses at the university or firms in this area. 15 minutes walk to the university's S-Bahn station. Bus station at the door. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
TRYPDortmund, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at TRYP Dortmund, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Olaf H,

We like to welcome you back soon, have a good time!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. For 3 stars the price is greatly overpriced I paid 136€ per night. Internet for one day 5€ and for this price he does not work well. Managers do not go to contact if you have any problems, you will not be able to cancel the order. Not recommended to stay at this hotel if you have a business trip.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2017

At the arrival it seamed to be a top hotel, superfriendly staff. But in the bar I ordered a cola, and got a cola with whiskey, no not as a present, I had to pay for it. The room was OK, but tha bathroom smeeled at bit of I don't know what, but not a pleasant smell. The breakfast room i absolutely too small, and we had to queue for the breakfast, for witch the charge you 14 Euros. More than too much. I don't think I will go back here

Room tip: Doesent matter, the hotel is situated in the middle of nowhere, so there is nothing to look at
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Uffe M,

thank you for choosing our hotel and your feedback.
We are very sorry, for serving the wrong drink. But we are sure, if you did not order the drink, you do not have to pay for it.
Just talk to the superfriendly staff ;)
We have 80 seats in the restaurant and 90 rooms.
Sometimes it can happen that many guests come for breakfast at the same time.
But we think 14 € for our reach breakfast buffet is a fair deal.
We would like to have a second chance and welcome you back in our hotel!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Hotel is close to Dortmund university and a great stadium, good food, breakfast basic and the same thing all days.
The problem in my stay was the reservation.
They informed different rules to two people that knew each other.
It makes me pay 100 Euros more for the same room.
We did the reservation on the same day using a discount rate code.
In my situation, they asked to be prepaid in the moment I was doing the reservation. My friend was allowed to pay on the first day of his stay.
As I could not pay in advance, I had to select the normal rate that was 25 euros per day more expensive resulting in 100 Euros more for the same room, same period.
I complained about it at the hotel reception but nothing was done.

Room tip: There are some rooms that you can see the stadium, the other ones there is not much to see.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear riccirj,

thank you for choosing our hotel and your feedback.
Sorry that the reservation was different, but that can be due to many reasons
Based on the information mentioned, you booked a prepaid rate. As you said, you could not pre pay, so you can´t have the rate.
We hope you had a good time in Dortmund. We´d like to welcome you back soon, and hope the next reservation will be easier.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

OK hotel with a super restaurant - very near to West Fallen Hallen where we were attempting a dog show. ( dogs overnight stay cost a little to much money!) - Good size of the room - fine bathroom - the beds were a little to hard for us :-) On the web side there were no prices for parking - only that there were parking!!

Room tip: To hard beds for our backs ;-)
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear ullah400,

thank you for choosing our hotel and your positive feedback. We hope you had a great time in Dortmund. We´ll pass the compliment to our employees ;) We like to welcome you back soon, have a good time!