See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Really enjoyed our stay. Spa set up was great..plenty of room, not like some that crowd you into little cubicles. Large pool, sauna. Front desk ladies could not have been more cheerful, helpful. Plus for great English. Room was comfy, had extra plugs for electronics. Breakfast was plentiful, eggs cooked to order if desired. Breakfast staff also super friendly. Would return to this establishment in a second.

Room Tip: Our corner room was nice and bright.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Went there with my wife. Very unfriendly and lack of basic service for a hotel they pretent to be. My wife a filipina asked for an iron and ironing board. Harsh answer was "No". So I went and I dont ask. 15 minutes later we got the items. If you enter the front desk area they dont welcome you or recognize you in any way. We are leaving an our 4 weeks worldtrip to Seoul the Grand Hyatt. So please if you support unfriendly places you are at the right place. I inspected years ago hotels for hilton and hyatt but never found anything worse.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lenckowski
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Checked in on Friday, 13October. Hotel staff aren't friendly. No greetings whatsoever from staff when you come in or leave. It feels we are not even here. Check in was HELL. No help with luggage. Have to step up to enter room. We used a cart for the luggages, only to find out that it was useless. My husband nearly hurt himself because he fell trying to keep our luggage from falling out of the cart when we exited the elevator. I called down earlier today for an iron and ironing board, was told they do not have any. Kind of strange especially for hotel like this. I've asked my husband to ask the reception if they truly do not have it, it turned out that they do. For 4 star, I expected more. Very disappointing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Great stay some kms away from Dortmund downtown. Nice hotel spa with some sauna facilities. Excellent breakfast in gastronomic restaurant and high quality bistro with well prepared food. Wide choice of wine, but could be more german wines. The staff is very professional and friendly. The backyard forest provides lovely outdoor opportunities. Look forward for new stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pasi K
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Was very concerned reading previous poor reviews, but should not have worried. Spa was nice, although the pool was a bit chilly.
Room large, quiet and comfortable. Balcony nice, but could be improved by making it private rather than a shared balcony across 3 rooms. Restaurant not overly expensive with good choice of food and good service. Breakfast a bit expensive at 18 euros per person. Free ample parking.

Room Tip: A view of the forest is nice