“Great ambiance even greater Food”
Review of Miss Mai

Miss Mai
Ranked #6 of 788 Restaurants in Dortmund
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Food was amazing (especially the duck and dumplings). The ambiance was creative with a comfy vibe. You will feel like you are at home while eating some great food. A place worthy of repeat visits.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Absolute delight! Food and service on very high level. Small restaurant but really great with a nice interior and atmosphere.
Seems that a lot of people appreciate it since after 5p.m. It may be hard to have a table without previous reservation.
I strongly recommend!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

What a restaurant! The decor, the easy-to-follow menu cards with pictures [English versions too], the sweet owner and of course - the amazing food! I decided to pop in here on my own for lunch one day and was so impressed that I came back with my husband the next week! The food is fresh and delicious and beautifully presented. I love that they make their own home-made noodles there. This is a place that I would love to take visitors to Dortmund, to - to show off that Dortmund is great! I can imagine coming here again in the colder months, to enjoy some delicious spicy dishes!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I loved it all: the idea to make postcards with dishes and descriptions, the place, the lady and last, but not least - that was one delicious dinner. I'm not an expert to judge how authentic the food is, but it is definitely worth trying.

1  Thank Karina D
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Lovely small Chinese restaurant that has everything home-made and delicious. You need to make a reservation or to have a lot of patience with you, because the place is pretty small (about 5 tables, 20 people max) and, at least when I was there, they had only one waitress. It also takes a little (45 minutes) until the food comes, but I think it's because it is all made fresh. The food was excellent, fresh, original Chinese ingredients were used. I recommend the Peking-duck and the Jiaozi (dumplings). The desserts looked also amazing, we didn't try them though because of the big sizes of the main-courses.