All reviews top floor sliding wall great hotel open shower sky lounge room layout sleeping area separate toilet superior room metro station negative points japanese district modern hotel hotel parking rooms are nice breakfast is served the breakfast area
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I was very impressed with this hotel as soon as I arrived. The reception was very friendly and accommodating (I arrived early) and when I opened the door to my room, I was very impressed! It was very unique, well thought out, modern and the beds are very comfortable (conducive to a good night's sleep). The desk is also very good for getting any business or work done, or simply browsing the internet or checking your emails. The rooms are also very quiet. It is one of the nicer hotel rooms that I have stayed in.
There is actually a divider/wall that you can separate the sleeping area from the shower, toilet and sink area (which are located closer to the windows). This makes the sleeping area pitch black for sleeping or offers greater privacy if you are sharing with someone. The toilet is in a separate room from the shower which is backlight from the outside (but private). Very unique but nice at the same time!
The lounge and breakfast room are on the 11th floor and offer great views while having a meal or simply enjoying a drink. There are also convenience items for sale in the lobby and a 24 hour convenience store across the street. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Outer rooms higher up offer the best views.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Jaclyn689, Verkaufsleiter at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rod,
Thank you so much for taking time to give us such a great Feedback and recommendation.
We hope to see you another time in one of our me and all hotels. Best regards, your Explorer

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The best business hotel in this price range I’ve stayed in in the last decade. Great breakfast, lounge, lobby, room, location. Only quirk: no phone in rooms, so it’s hard to talk to reception about needs. Minor: Overpriced bottled water for sale in the lobby.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank vasilisv
LeaS1617, Verkaufsleiter at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Hi Guest, woow thank you very much for the good Feedback! You can also write us on Facebook if you Need something in the room! Hope to see you again! Best regrads, Anna

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Wonderful staff made our arrival a breeze and welcoming. The room was large, well equipped and comfortable. Very impressed with the dog blanket and bowls ready for use in our room. The location is safe and in great proximity to the Kö and the Alstadt. Parking garage is a huge plus as well. Don‘t miss the view from the Sky Lounge! Sehr schön!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lea S, FO at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hey Oliver,

good to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our Hotel. Dogs are always welcome, so feel free to come back any time.
Hope to see you soon. Thanks for the Feedback.

Best wishes.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My company booked me here and it was a nice surprise.

This is clearly a cool and little bobo type of hotel. When you arrive you see the mini golf at the entrance and then the special seating and the collaborative work table. It clearly gives a different vibe !

The room is really good and so is the bathroom. I had an issue with my safety door and the front desk fixed it really quickly.

I did not have breakfast or dinner, no time but all the options looked great.

I would definitely go back to enjoy longer !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Lea S, Rezeption at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you very much for this wonderful feedback.
Next time you have to check out the breakfast and go to dinner. :)
See you soon.
All the best from your me and all team.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This hotel is very clean, modern and tidy. Room was small, but very comfortable. Shower was a fantastic rainfall-type shower and I enjoyed it really much. TV is nice sized, but there is no channels with english available.

We had an misfortune event, when during our midday nap a roommaid stepped in with her own keys. When waking up like that, I had no choice but swear in finnish.

Breakfast is served in the topfloor with great scenery. Hotel is located in the japanese district, so they served springrolls on the breakfast, that was a nice bonus.
Hotel is located fairly near the trainstation, so its easy to access when coming to the city by train.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hermann W
Lea S, FO at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Hey Hermann, thank you very much for this amazing feedback! About the roommaid, we talked about it within the team and found a solution. Hope to see you soon. Best wishes.