The Good: We got a nice warm welcome from the lady checking us in, before taking the glass box lift up the side of the beautifully open atrium, to our room on the 4th floor. The room was reasonably spacious, very clean, and with kitted out with most of what one would expect in a hotel like this. Before heading out, we took time for a drinik in the bar and choose from the cocktail menu. A good option, the cocktails were delightful, and well recommended.
The Bad: We booked through HRS.de and got a deal considerably lower than the advertised rates of nearly €400 per night! At that price, this hotel would be a rip-off. In fact anythinbg over €150 would represent bad value.
There were a couple of annoying things about the hotel, that made me think they took a leave from Ryanairs' book, i.e. - get the customer in, the charge silly prices where possible. Wifi in a business or decent hotel should be included, but not here. A small bottle of still water in the room is €4, ridiculous. Breakfast, though very good, is €19!
Whilst I would stay here again, it won't be my first choice when I go back to Dusseldorf. I fgalls just short of the mark between good service, and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf