All reviews lively area bars and restaurants great location great place to stay no elevator central location reception key
Reviewed December 9, 2015

Went on my sons stag party 24 of us in total , it's 50 yards from the centre of the old town where all the bars and restaurants are , basic , clean and tidy , wouldn't take the wife though , although someone said it was noisy we were on the second floor , I went for a kip after watching the Manchester Derby , not had a drink that day and didn't hear anything

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2015

A 1 night stay with wife and 4-yr old and this was all we needed. But it won't be for everyone!
Location in the old town is excellent, near the river and shopping, but the bars on all sides can be noisy. I sleep like a log so the 4th floor room we had I thought was fine. Junior advised in the morning some of the singing woke him up, and the wife said similar, but no complaints - just how it is.
If you want guaranteed quiet, then find somewhere else.

The room itself was neat, and clean. 2 singles pushed together to make a double and a smaller single for junior. Reception staff very friendly and the included breakfast had the best variety of cereals, meats and bread from any of our stay in Germany. .

All in all, it was a good choice and great value

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2015

I had a chance to try this place. I followed the reviews ... got the room 105 ... located above the Bar "Mojo" ... fun lasts till 01:30 a.m. I personally do not care - can sleep anywhere, but this could be an issue :)

Wifi does not function here. Go the the bar "Mojo .. the last password was "gladbach0" :)
it functioned in the room ... was blocked for Viber and WhatsApp calls.

Located in the old city, near two great English Pubs. Mojo bar itself is OK, not very friendly lady bartender, but good enough. Breakfast is so so ... the only positive point is price :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jivit
Reviewed September 2, 2015

We chose the hotel for a school trip to the Christmas Market. It was well situated, the rooms were clean and spacious. We got all rooms next to each other in the same building so it felt safe. It was a bit noisy in the evening but we woke up and were directly in the middle of the happening. No time or money spent on transport.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Lovely hotel right in the center of Düsseldorf. Pubs, restaurants and shops on your doorstep. The river Rhine just round the corner. Staff was really lovely, the room is nice and clean plus great continental breakfast options. I would book this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo