NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$60
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$136
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Duesseldorf City(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$60
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$43
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$100
US$87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hotel Stadt Munchen(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$73
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Sir & Lady Astor Hotel(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$78
US$281
US$246
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$443
  • Pool
All reviewslively areabars and restaurantsgreat locationgreat place to stayno elevatorcentral locationreceptionkey
Reviewed January 2, 2017

We went here to attend the Xmas markets. The hotel was well situated right in the heart of the old town so getting around was very easy.
The hotel is located next to a couple of Irish bars.
The welcome was warm and the hotel looked pleasant.
However, there is the hotel and the Annexe across the road. We were in the annexe.
It was I might say a very good price including breakfast which was very good and plentiful.
However as we entered the annexe there was a distinct smell, that put us off. The decor well that was off putting too.
The first room we had was 105 above the pub next door. The noise was very loud.
We asked for a chance and got 206 again in the annexe.
This was better.
Firstly the place was spotless however dated. The room was large but 1970's not welcoming at all. However clean and quiet.
We had a twin room and the bed was comfortable.
I cannot comment on what the rooms in the actual hotel were like.

The service at the hotel was very good, they were helpful and allowed us to leave our bags after checkout.
Although the room was ok, not brill but ok.
It's convenience is a big bonus and nice breakfast, hence my three score

Room Tip: Don't have 105. Annexe not fantastic. Very central
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights to visit the Christmas markets.

On arrival (early) a very friendly receptionist let us know the room was not ready, but spoke to the cleaners and it was cleaned and we were allowed into our room about 15 minute later.

Room was clean and comfortable, although the pillows were very soft. The bathroom was small but had the usual facilities and was adequate for our needs.

Breakfasts were included in our room rate and were good.

Hotel was in a street with several bars and restaurants and the hotel also served bar snacks.

Located within 5 minutes slow walk from the town square.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

I was meeting my cousin for a weekend in Düsseldorf.... he wanted to book the room so we ended up staying in a hostel about 20min down from here.

On my last night I wanted to stay near the bars and Christmas markets. This hotel is perfect for that.

The rooms are spectacular but the rating given is for the location and staff .... made stay exactly what I wanted

Lobby and first floor get the same wifi signal (10+ Mbs) so when I needed to get on the internet it was perfect too

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

We stay at Hotel Alt Duesseldorf since more than 15 years. We know the owner of hotel but this time we could not reach him too. There are 2 receptionists who work day and night but rude and not helping us. Also there is high music outside but we felt it inside room and we could not sleep. They could warn us about...
They dont renovate the hotel, still very old. We will never stay again!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank BURCU O
Reviewed March 12, 2016

I booked a "spacious apartment with kitchenette...located in the Old Town, approximately 300 metres away from the hotel" for me and a mate whilst we were in Dusseldorf thinking it would give us a bit more space than sharing a room & the price worked out cheaper than booking 2 rooms.

So you can imagine my surprise on checking in to find that the spacious apartment 300m from the hotel was actually a small twin room directly opposite the hotel.

However when I queried it the girl on reception was insistent that our room was actually an apartment, just one without a kitchenette. And when I enquired what the difference was between an apartment & a twin room, I was told that they were the same, other than apartments had kitchenettes.

So given we didn't have a kitchenette she was effectively saying we were in a twin room, but kept ridiculously insisting it was an apartment. Quite why she couldn't admit they'd messed up the booking & double booked the apartment & had to put us in a twin room was beyond me. They also failed to provide a hypoallergenic pillow despite one being requested at the time of booking.

Anyway after a sleepless night listening to karaoke & my mate snoring loudly, being awoken by drilling from roadworks outside was the final straw & I checked into the much nicer & more efficient Akzent City Hotel.

I don't normally leave negative reviews, but felt compelled to do so to stop anyone else falling into the same trap. So do yourself a favour & go elsewhere rather than wasting your holiday due to Alt Duesseldorf's incompetence.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends