Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 21-05-13
Expedia.comUS$122
eDreamsUS$123
StayForLongUS$138
All reviews business trip stay there again rooms are big tea coffee up to date parking english
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

The room is quite old, but the bed is comfortable and the bath probably has been renovated recently.
Unfortunately the frigo bar is empty, no water in and there is not the courtesy water. If the bar of hotel is closed and a client is thirsty during the night what can he drink?
The second day I bought a bottle of water in the bar of hotel, 1 liter for 7 euros from my point of view is a shame.
Furthermore at my arrival i'm been nformed at the desk that the price of parking was 6 euros per day, but when I paid they asked me 11 euros and they said that 6 euros is reserved just for certain companies.
The staff of the hotel is really polite.

Unfortunately the services of the hotel, considering that is a 4 star is not adequate.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2019

being a female travelling aboard alone for the first-time, I couldn't have asked for a nicer experience. From check in to check out I couldn't fault the staff, all friendly with very good english. Room on 5 floor very clean and what you would expect, tea/coffee, shampoo/shower gel, tv etc. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Good location. Smily reception. Clean rooms. I had two issue. One : i ordered silicon hard pillow, they provide a broken slicon pillow in a very small cover. Could not sleep well next day after my warning they change it. Second: we arrived 21:00 to the la brasseria restaurant , a Senior old waiter did everything not to let us sit. He was rude . One out of 3 had dinner , he told us we must eat all. He also did not want to give us wine because the kitchen supposed to be close at 22:00. He ruined all the experience in the hotel. he should learn hospitality .

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and normally am not a fan of Mercure hotels but proximity to the office location made me choose it.
And I’m glad I did. The park around the hotel is beautiful. Parking is excellent and since I arrived quite late in the evening, it was great to have a ladies spot close to the entrance.
The staff at the reception were very friendly and welcoming - both when I arrived and when I checked out.
Rooms are large, clean and have a lovely view.
All in all - a great stay. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bart V, General Manager at Mercure Parkhotel Krefelder Hof, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear Jetsetrose,

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. It will be my pleasure to forward your comments to my team!

Kind regards,

B. Vaessen

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Our experience was terrific, the staff were very,very helpful on reception for Melinda and Daniel nothing was too much trouble. Naturally the housekeeping was first class.
Staff at breakfast and at dinner, always service with a smile.

Pity that the swimming pool is not in use, could be part of water saving.

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
Date of stay: August 2019