Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Good enough for a one night crash when you're doing an eurotrip.
Very close to a subway, gas station and a park (50m)
Too bad there was no fridge in the room (had some chocolate to keep cool after the trip).
Not the best English speaking staffing but we managed to understand eachother just fine.
The guy at the reception was kind enough to give us a room with 2 parking spaces without asking (we had a small trailer hooked to the car with a motorcycle on it).
You can have breakfast at the hotel as well (will be tested in a few hours)

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This was the worst hotel experience I have had for some time. I booked the room 9 months in advance and paid 148Euros per night for a double room (breakfast not included). This is more than I would usually pay but the photos looked OK so I thought we would spoil ourselves. On arrival the (Russian) receptionist's German was worse than mine and he had almost no English. The room he showed us to had a single bed only in it! I pointed out that I had booked a double and was told 'the hotel is full'. After further discussion he asked us to return in an hour by which time another room would have been prepared. We did this and returned to find a Twin had been cleaned up for us. It was clean BUT: the room overlooked a busy main road, there was no A/C so one had to open a window for air AND the roller blind was stuck in the 'up' position. Our friendly Russian had no idea how to fix this so we had to put up with it for the night. The accommodation was, frankly, APPALLING, for the price we had been charged. A cupboard door was unhinged, the shelf over the bed was at least a full bubble out of plumb, the tiles were lifting off the wall in the shower, there was not comfortable chair to sit in and only one pillow each. Overall, though the room had been cleaned, it was very shoddy. I remonstrated with the Manager the following morning, pointing out that I had made the booking (for a Double room and 4 nights) months' before and that the price paid was outrageous for the very standard of accommodation provided. He claimed he could 'do nothing' but he did offer free breakfast! This really is THE worst of hotels. It is shabby, poorly maintained and badly in need of an overhaul and diligent management. I would NOT recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Willich.

Room tip: Rooms in the quadrangle may be quieter than those which look out over the main road
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This hotel is in dier need of modernisation. our room had no draws to put clothes, a very small wardrobe. Thought it was a double wardrobe to find out when I slid the door open there was a tank behind it. The door then fell off. There was only 4 hangers in the wardrobe.1 pillow each which was like a pancake. No shelf in the bathroom to put toilietries,. bed very uncomfortable, .bits of polyfilla in the wall of the bathroom, shower unit so small. Overall wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. the only thing that was good about it was the location. Would definitely not go back to that hotel again.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Room:
The shower and toilets were so dirty i had to go and by cleaning products to be able to have a shower. The tables were sticky and dirty and there was dirt over the floors, walls and the remote control (some type of sauce). The wifi was not available throughout our stay and 2 of the lights did not work in our room. The beds were not changed in a week and really uncomfortable.

Staff:
The staff were so rude. One gentleman behind the desk was extremely rude and did not respond to you if you said hello and failed to answer questions regarding the rooms. People we were staying with, their tv did not work so they asked for help and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Overall and after a big rant the only positives about this hotel is that it is close to the park (which is beautiful) and town and a nice Chinese restaurant.

I will not be staying here again. Maybe ok for 1 night if you are passing through.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

My second stay here in the last year and it is perfectly adequate considering the price you pay. Yes the décor could probably do with a bit of improvement but it was clean enough and comfortable enough for a short 1 or 2 night stay. I did not sample the Breakfast this visit.

Date of stay: April 2017