Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
SAVE US$10
Expedia.comUS$87
ZenHotels.com
HurbUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I have been here for a business / friendly dinner. The service has been very good. I experienced thai food since I am italian and was not ready to italian food abroad. The food was very good. The place more than adequate and very clean. So a very good place to eat.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2016

This is a nice hotel in a good location. You can walk into the main shopping area in the town in about thirty minutes.
The rooms are modern and comfortable with an adequate amount of rooms. there are a couple of bars in the hotel which are nice and the restaurant is comfortable and provides a good range of food and wine

Room tip: all rooms are nice but the bigger rooms are at the front
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

We were visiting Germany for my sons first European Football Tournament and decided to make the most of it so booked Hotel Rosenmeer as a treat.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay throughout and will be back next year for his next tournament there.

The staff were lovely and efficient. Breakfast was great and had a lovely selection of continental breakfast choices. We also used the restaurant on our first night and this was also great and the wine list too was good.

The hotel rooms are very modern and clean and a great size for their standard rooms.

Really enjoyed our stay and as I say we will be back next year.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Very average stay. Hotel itself is clean and tidy and quite modern. Bed fairly comfy.However shutters are away from windows so allow light in and curtains are essentially see through. The handle on the bathroom door was installed at angle and so it didn't always shut properly/stay shut. There is no kettle in the room (though you apparently get a free mini bar). Wifi is very poor throughout the building, we spoke to them about changing rooms were told that our room had the "best wifi" (I couldn't access it on my iPhone 6) but that in 10 minutes they would come and reset wifi and see us. No one came. I ended up using my laptop in the chairs in the hallway. Breakfast was average. Very small selection, I wouldn't say it was worth the money. Though the quality of what was on offer was fine. Ate dinner in the restaurant and that was fine. It is a boutique so small and that was nice. I wouldn't stay again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last year and have just come back from a weekend there. In a year the place has got even better. Clean modern rooms, great location and very friendly staff. Breakfast was good and the bar has a wide range of drinks for all tastes. On a Sunday they also do a slightly bigger brunch that looked delicious too.

I'm looking forward to the next visit already.

Date of stay: August 2015