Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Hotels.com
US$84
View deal
PricelineUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
CheapTicketsUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights this week and I have no complaints at all.... the staff were very friendly and extremely accommodating. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. The only minor complaint was that there were no English news channels on the sky tv but at the end of the day I can live without tv....

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is rather small and has a nice home-like vibe. The staff speaks english well and is super friendly, also takes their time to give information needed and look you in the eye:). The room i stayed at (single regular or smth like that) had all the essentials one could need for a good rest. The wifi is working everywhere in the hotel, i had no connection problems. Breakfast is of good variety of foods for every taste (could have more vegan options, but is OK) and is available for a long period (6-10 I believe) so something for the early birds and also the normal people:D i would for sure stay there again, perfect for work related travels.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice, not so big, with a very useful parking place.
The room is big enough, clean, WLAN is working brilliant, nothing to say.
Just a word about breakfast: superlative. Everything you can need, except a chef making your eggs your style. But I think that for his category is one of the best breakfast I ever had.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed April 28, 2015

Stayed for two nights, staff very friendly and helpful. Location good, only a short drive to city centre. On-site parking a bonus. Rooms a good size and ours was clean. Facilities could be better; no room safe, no mini-bar. Bathroom a little 'tired'
However, overall I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2014

My wife and me were very surprised and happy that we stayed in this hotel, We go nearly every year to Moenchengladbach , but for the first time we stayed in this hotel, everybody speaks good English, and they are very polite, Rooms are generous and very clean, Breakfast, very reasonably priced and very good. they really look after you, Very good secure parking and easy access to shopping with bus. I went back again beginning of September.

Date of stay: August 2014