Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$54
View deal
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$54
Expedia.comUS$55
eDreamsUS$54
TravelocityUS$55
CheapTicketsUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019

The hotel is well located for an access by car. For parking recall a host card from the hotel, otherwise you can receive a fine.
No breakfast in the hotel. Instead there is a café close by.
Room is pretty ok.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank Francisco Javie... B
mcdreams, Manager at McDreams Hotel Monchengladbach, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Dear Francisco Javie... B, Thank you for your kind review about your stay at McDreams Hotel Mönchengladbach. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be great to have you back!

Reviewed October 6, 2019

Upon arrival a nasty surprise: the receptionist tells me I should have pre-announced my dog because there were no more basic 'dog rooms'. She proposed to give me a 'business' room, which costs more than EUR 30 extra. I refused and she then tells me there is a 'dog room', such that there is no surcharge. I told her that this is the very first time in dozens of hotel stays with dog that I am being told to pre-announce the dog. She tells me it is advertised 'everywhere'. I checked my reservations website on the spot, which does not mention anything about pre-announcing. Also checking the mcdreamshotels.de website does not mention anything about pre-announcing dogs. She tells me it is because there are so many people with allergies. Well, I thought that this is what I pay the EUR 10 dog charge for: cleaning.Otherwise the room was clean, comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Hans S,. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience at all our locations, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. Please accept our sincere apologies for this!We regret that you felt the extra cost was too expensive. Unfortunately, it is caused by pets
additional cleaning effort, which we have to charge with 10 euros. Again, we are very sorry for your negative experience and hope you will give us an opportunity to earn back your trust.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Clean modern hotel.
Check in with a code wich you recieve with your booking.
The room is not big but will do if you're passing through.
You recieve a tablet in the room, wich you can use for more information.
There is no airconditioning or climate controle.
When we stayed there it was very hot inside the room.
You can open a window but then you will hear a lot of outside noise.
That's te reason we didn't sleep so well.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank naffieone
mcdreams, Manager at McDreams Hotel Monchengladbach, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear naffieone,
Thank you for your nice review about your stay at McDreams Hotel Mönchengladbach. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be great to have you back!

Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

The room was clean and well appointed despite being on the small side. The beds were really comfortable which was nice. The staff were helpful in checking us in over the phone for a late arrival.

Unfortunately the room was absolutely boiling hot and we had to have the window open, which meant listening to the boy racers in the car park all night.

In the morning a cleaner walked into our room unannounced even though it was well before check out time, disturbing me and my wife in bed. The cleaner then proceeded to knock on the door a few times afterwards which meant any more sleep was impossible.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jamescrsmith
mcdreams, Manager at McDreams Hotel Monchengladbach, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear R3969ZFjamess,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience at all our locations, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. Please accept our sincere apologies for this! We will share your feedback with our staff to ensure a further improvement of our services. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Centered hotel near city center with reasonable price
You can find almost everything you need for a a night or two in a very small room
Tv and clean linen and towels
Electronic system for check in and even to get to your room
No one in reception after ten at night
Nearbye cafe to have very beautiful breakfast in the morning

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
mcdreams, Manager at McDreams Hotel Monchengladbach, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Aumid,