“The place to be 🙌🏻”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Has been my favourite Mexican restaurant for about 20 years, started when I was living in Kaiserslautern now I live in Denmark and when I visit my old hometown it’s the first place to go.
Cannot recommend it highly enough, for Mexican food lovers you simply have to go there, Great food and great staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant for second time with friends after a few years. I did not like it the first time because I felt everything tasted the same. This time I found it a lot better! I went to Taco night and I have to say it was great for the price. I will come back again. Also our waiter for the night was really nice and friendly, a young man from the Philippines! I wish all waiters in Germany were like him!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family was introduced to this amazing place back in 1996. And we have loved it ever since. The food, the staff, the atmosphere. Now we live in Denmark, but we try to plan all businesstrips and familyvacations in Germany just to get to the amazing favourite appetizer Chili con Queso. The kids are now adults, and they also travel far to get here. So, don’t miss out on great, fresh and healthy tasty mexican food - this place is a must try!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Up there as the best Mexican food we've had in Europe.
Atmosphere: Good
Service: Very Good
Food: Good
Prices: Average

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with the catering service provided!! Plenty of food and a great price!!!